Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2231  
Old 20-11-2011, 15:42
metalkidz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 1,086
Re: Wallpaper Khủng Toàn tập

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Gaga View Post
Có ai thích thể loại này không nhỉ
Tớ thích nè , up lên host nào dễ down đi bro
Reply With Quote
  #2232  
Old 20-11-2011, 15:53
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 174
Re: Wallpaper Khủng Toàn tập

hình cũng tạm được , độ phân giải ko được cao lắm , của mình toàn trên full HD thôi
Reply With Quote
  #2233  
Old 24-11-2011, 13:07
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 20
Re: Wallpaper Khủng Toàn tập

Hay hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
Reply With Quote
  #2234  
Old 30-11-2011, 20:19
anhquang0789's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 15
Re: Wallpaper Khủng Toàn tập

Đẹp lắm...^^
Reply With Quote
  #2235  
Old 30-11-2011, 20:20
anhquang0789's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 15
Re: Wallpaper Khủng Toàn tập

Hình ảnh rất sống động
Reply With Quote
  #2236  
Old 01-12-2011, 15:19
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 158
Re: Wallpaper Khủng Toàn tập

hình khủng. Link càng khủng
Reply With Quote
  #2237  
Old 05-12-2011, 12:28
Killua92's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Wallpaper Khủng Toàn tập

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huang Xiao Ming View Post
hình cũng tạm được , độ phân giải ko được cao lắm , của mình toàn trên full HD thôi
xuống dùm em
Reply With Quote
  #2238  
Old 05-12-2011, 20:22
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,297
Re: Wallpaper Khủng Toàn tập

http://thepaperwall.com
Reply With Quote
  #2239  
Old 07-12-2011, 21:15
langbavibo's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 21
Re: Wallpaper Khủng Toàn tập

đẹp quá!nhưng mà down khó quá ai up sang mediafire giùm ae hihi
Reply With Quote
  #2240  
Old 07-12-2011, 23:07
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 319
Re: Wallpaper Khủng Toàn tập

ai có wallpaper về rồng or núi lửa ko cho e với, ảnh chụp or 3D nha, ko chơi ảnh vẽ
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:09.