Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #201  
Old 03-01-2009, 21:29
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueaK
B wat u wanna b
/google lyric 1 phát là ra thôi
no no not search by google...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 03-01-2009, 21:31
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
no no not serch by google...
How about www.yahoo.com ???
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 03-01-2009, 21:31
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

I'm very excited to post comment in vOz
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 03-01-2009, 21:32
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Catch you when you fall
Hold you when you’re down
Sharing every moment
I wanna show you all I do
I believe I’ve found a miracle
in you
this song??? ^^ not use...reference material
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 03-01-2009, 21:37
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
Catch you when you fall
Hold you when you’re down
Sharing every moment
I wanna show you all I do
I believe I’ve found a miracle
in you
this song??? ^^ not use...reference material
Please read the name of this threat man
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 03-01-2009, 21:37
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
I'm very excited to post comment in vOz
Do you not know what more say ? không biết đúng ko
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 03-01-2009, 21:38
MrKhiem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 1,444
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

sign của tớ đây
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="White"]unable to load MrKhiem's signature[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 03-01-2009, 21:39
emtraisieunhan's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,065
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Please read the name of this threat man
Look out...!!!!


Cannot see any threat around here
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Trò chơi nhập vai thực tế - 5D Escape Room[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]www.weescape.vn[/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]fb/weescapevn[/COLOR]- [COLOR="DarkGreen"]https://plus.google.com/+WeescapeVn[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 03-01-2009, 21:41
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCi
Please read the name of this threat man
MLTR... my idol....... they sing beautifully :">
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 03-01-2009, 21:52
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
MLTR... my idol....... they sing beautifully :">
I'm going to be around
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:37.