Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 29-02-2020, 22:01
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 984
Re: Hôm nay học được cái gì liên quan đến tiếng Anh thì ghi ra

Someday, I came back to visit my hometown
It’s rained when I was coming home, raindrop flew cause the way was difficult to move
Where to find flowers’ green, where to nights light moon, where to sound for children

Where the roof was, where old friendly school was?
Where loose hair was, where my little girl was?
Where my mom with grey hair was?

The wind blew and waterline drifted coldly
The old path had many ways.
I didn’t know how to find my childhood days
I looked at the rain and cried silently
My sadness was so much fill out the sky

The childhood days have gone already
I was still my faith inside that it was still blooming
We still go together in the rain
We still go together in the storm
We go together into the life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d5ZtKtAycI
__________________
Starcraft Remastered Việt Nam
https://www.facebook.com/StarcraftRemasteredVN/
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-03-2020, 00:29
tmh_0412's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2017
Posts: 275
Re: Hôm nay học được cái gì liên quan đến tiếng Anh thì ghi ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by lKhong View Post
Someday, I came back to visit my hometown
It’s rained when I was coming home, raindrop flew cause the way was difficult to move
Where to find flowers’ green, where to nights light moon, where to sound for children

Where the roof was, where old friendly school was?
Where loose hair was, where my little girl was?
Where my mom with grey hair was?

The wind blew and waterline drifted coldly
The old path had many ways.
I didn’t know how to find my childhood days
I looked at the rain and cried silently
My sadness was so much fill out the sky

The childhood days have gone already
I was still my faith inside that it was still blooming
We still go together in the rain
We still go together in the storm
We go together into the life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d5ZtKtAycI
Aside from small grammatical mistakes, it perfectly clicked with my mood right now

Sometimes I wonder why I often get super emotional when I'm trying to sleep. Maybe this is the moment when I'm truly alone and separated from the stuff in my daily life. It's just me and myself . There's also loads of time to think about everything. But I have to say, these thoughts are not always the brightest ones over there, which could be a reason to my insomnia lol.
__________________
[QUOTE][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Sinh viên đại hox[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-03-2020, 23:04
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 984
Re: Hôm nay học được cái gì liên quan đến tiếng Anh thì ghi ra

Duy trì học app LazzyBee
__________________
Starcraft Remastered Việt Nam
https://www.facebook.com/StarcraftRemasteredVN/
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-03-2020, 23:33
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 984
Re: Hôm nay học được cái gì liên quan đến tiếng Anh thì ghi ra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnzoWaof2TA
__________________
Starcraft Remastered Việt Nam
https://www.facebook.com/StarcraftRemasteredVN/
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-03-2020, 14:53
xi jinping's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 861
Re: Hôm nay học được cái gì liên quan đến tiếng Anh thì ghi ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by it_social View Post
today learn something new about english, just write it
something is wrong
__________________
[QUOTE=Bill.Gate;103988034]hồi xưa tao đánh thày nát đít, đánh cô lòi rom, nhờ thế mà chúng nó nên người. Hs bây giờ nhu nhược quá để chúng nó vừa hư vừa bật[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-03-2020, 22:12
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 984
Re: Hôm nay học được cái gì liên quan đến tiếng Anh thì ghi ra

__________________
Starcraft Remastered Việt Nam
https://www.facebook.com/StarcraftRemasteredVN/
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-03-2020, 15:57
hplt's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2015
Posts: 481
Re: Hôm nay học được cái gì liên quan đến tiếng Anh thì ghi ra

broth = nước dùng (nước lèo)
__________________
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Có những ngày tuyệt vọng cùng cực, tôi và cuộc đời đã tha thứ cho nhau...[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-03-2020, 23:19
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 984
Re: Hôm nay học được cái gì liên quan đến tiếng Anh thì ghi ra

I was listened to a song by my idol (Nhu Quynh) today. It's Hai Trom Hoa Rung - Nhu Quynh, Tuong Khue.
__________________
Starcraft Remastered Việt Nam
https://www.facebook.com/StarcraftRemasteredVN/
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-03-2020, 10:22
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 894
Re: Hôm nay học được cái gì liên quan đến tiếng Anh thì ghi ra

loot (adv): vơ vét, cướp bóc
__________________
[QUOTE=shortcut;156585134]Thuần phong mỹ tục là gì mấy thím :ops:
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Lionheart78;156625338]Thuần phong là chỉ thuần chém gió, ko có căn cứ.
Mỹ tục là đẹp một cách trần tục.[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-03-2020, 10:24
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 894
Re: Hôm nay học được cái gì liên quan đến tiếng Anh thì ghi ra

loot (v): vơ vét (của cải); cướp bóc
__________________
[QUOTE=shortcut;156585134]Thuần phong mỹ tục là gì mấy thím :ops:
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Lionheart78;156625338]Thuần phong là chỉ thuần chém gió, ko có căn cứ.
Mỹ tục là đẹp một cách trần tục.[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:46.