Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 02-09-2019, 23:19
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 2,001
Re: Một tay Harry Maguire nâng tầm hàng thủ Man Utd tuyệt đỉnh thế nào?

Nâng bi, bợ đít gà nhà là đặc điểm chung của MNSĐ,
__________________
[COLOR="White"]cak[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-09-2019, 11:23
vitxau's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 97
Re: Một tay Harry Maguire nâng tầm hàng thủ Man Utd tuyệt đỉnh thế nào?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binhnhatd50 View Post
Sau 2 tuần tao vào đây đọc comment khen thằng hậu vệ mu tao cười ỉa
cười với
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][I]clone của datcub, bị ban vì [B][COLOR="Red"]Megu Fujira[/COLOR][/B] :sure: [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 07:40.