Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 13-11-2006, 02:05
lionkap's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 539
Re: Nokia 8800 sao rẻ vậy ta?

mua Nokia 3250 là tuyệt nhất...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 13-11-2006, 02:34
titanium's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 2,185
Re: Nokia 8800 sao rẻ vậy ta?

spam kìa mod :|
đang 88 lại lạc 3250 vào đây làm gì ? đt thời trang kiểu 3250 thì mấy mà lỗi mốt, mà lỗi rồi đấy thôi :|
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 13-11-2006, 09:02
fourty's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,343
Re: Nokia 8800 sao rẻ vậy ta?

nếu nói thời trang mua vertu đính kim cương cho sành điệu
__________________
[QUOTE][B](_☼_)[/B] -->> [I]Admin[/I] [B] (_o_)[/B] -->> [I]Senior Member[/I]
[B](_O_)[/B] -->> [I]Smod[/I] [B] (_●_) [/B]-->> [I]Member[/I]
[B](_0_)[/B] -->> [I]Mod [/I] [B] (_._)[/B] -->> [I]Junior Member[/I][/QUOTE]

Cái gì thì tự hiểu nhá
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 13-11-2006, 09:18
haroavatar's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 6,179
Re: Nokia 8800 sao rẻ vậy ta?

nhưnglại way sang xét vần đề khác, mà vấn đề này lại rắc rối hơn nhiều
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:57.