Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 24-10-2006, 15:34
Yukumi's Avatar
Rong
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,296
Re: e hèm, 6h30 vOz_beer_team offline...

Tuần này "rỗi" zồi lấy đâu ra tuần sau
__________________
[B]- "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know[/B][B]"[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 24-10-2006, 15:52
anewbie's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 462
Re: e hèm, 6h30 vOz_beer_team offline...

vô tư nhá! thích thì kể cả chiều nay luôn nhá
__________________
[RIGHT][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Mùa xuân em đi chợ Hạ
Mua cá thu về chợ hãy còn đông
Ai nói với anh em đã có chồng?
Bực mình đổ cá xuống sông em về[/COLOR][/I][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 24-10-2006, 16:00
Yukumi's Avatar
Rong
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,296
Re: e hèm, 6h30 vOz_beer_team offline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewbie
vô tư nhá! thích thì kể cả chiều nay luôn nhá
ơ nhưng mà "rỗi" zồi
__________________
[B]- "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know[/B][B]"[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 24-10-2006, 16:04
leo493's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,764
Re: e hèm, 6h30 vOz_beer_team offline...

"rỗi" mà ngồi đây --> ra mà lấy cái chậu to to mà hứng chứ.

-- đi đâu tao gọi YIM ko được --
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="2"]
[B][COLOR="Blue"]LeTran Group[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[U][CENTER][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]http://www.letran-group.com/[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][U][CENTER][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]http://www.xedulich.net | http://www.inletran.com/[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 24-10-2006, 16:06
Kuang2's Avatar
Dẫn đao tự cung ...
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,823
Re: e hèm, 6h30 vOz_beer_team offline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo493
"rỗi" mà ngồi đây --> ra mà lấy cái chậu to to mà hứng chứ.

-- đi đâu tao gọi YIM ko được --
gọi được chết liền.

chiều nay cháu không đi beer với chú Trung đâu nhá
__________________
[CENTER]
[COLOR="Red"][B]Dance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]like no one is watching[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Love[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][I]like you've never been hurt[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Sing[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][I]like no one is listening[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Live[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]like it's heaven on Earth [/I][/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 24-10-2006, 16:20
anewbie's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 462
Re: e hèm, 6h30 vOz_beer_team offline...

tóm lại ko có ông nào đi với tôi chiều nay hử?
__________________
[RIGHT][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Mùa xuân em đi chợ Hạ
Mua cá thu về chợ hãy còn đông
Ai nói với anh em đã có chồng?
Bực mình đổ cá xuống sông em về[/COLOR][/I][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-07-2015, 00:50
Nhokbp98.hg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2015
Posts: 150
Re: e hèm, 6h30 vOz_beer_team offline...

- thớt drop rồi à
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-07-2015, 00:51
Nhokbp98.hg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2015
Posts: 150
Re: e hèm, 6h30 vOz_beer_team offline...

- ae hồi sinh về chém gió đi
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-03-2018, 18:08
ly....hai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 227
Re: e hèm, 6h30 vOz_beer_team offline...

Okay ko say ko về
__________________
tẩy chai Tân Hiệp Fly, dr.Ruồi
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:33.