Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 17-05-2014, 17:18
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 17
Re: Dọn nhà card màn hình 6570, loa tai nghe đủ cả

lên đầu di nhé,up phụ mình chữ ký phát nhé!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 17-05-2014, 19:20
o0oRoots's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 265
Re: Dọn nhà card màn hình 6570, loa tai nghe đủ cả

Up
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3785521
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 18-05-2014, 22:29
dddung81's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 119
Re: Dọn nhà card màn hình 6570, loa tai nghe đủ cả

up lên nào
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=68214408
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"]I7 4770k ~ Maximus VI Impacrt ~ Asus GTX780 DC2OC ~ Sniper 2x8G ~ Force IIIGT 240G ~ Seidon 120XL ~ Silent pro hybrid 850W ~ HAF Stacker 915F[/COLOR]
[B][I]Thanh lý case: I5 3570 ~ Asus P8H77-I ~ Gskill Sniper 2x4G ~ Intel 530 120G ~ Silent pro 420W ~ Elite 120 Advanced[/I][/B][QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=68214408
[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:36.