Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 12-05-2014, 01:33
mtuanhl's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 394
Re: tản nhiệt Cooler master

upppppppppp
__________________
ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU II OC GIÁ BÈO
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4280923[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-05-2014, 01:48
gaanmayquytoc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 293
Re: tản nhiệt Cooler master

ko có n520 ,chỉ có Cooler Master HYPER 412 SLIM thui
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]LH: 0983121577(Hòa)
Add: 939 Nguyễn Kiệm,F3,Gò Vấp(đối diện Khách Sạn 175)
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]HP Z420 WorkStation E5 1620 V2 3.7GHz Ecc 32Gb/1333 GIGA GTX680 Liteon 256Gb Dell U3007[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-05-2014, 08:24
luxubu7987's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 47
Re: tản nhiệt Cooler master

có con cooler master tx3 evo 0902820052
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"]MSI 760 Gaming OC, 560Ti Hawk,
Asus 660 DirectCU II OC[/COLOR][/B]
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=71345512[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-05-2014, 10:48
mtuanhl's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 394
Re: tản nhiệt Cooler master

uppppppppppp cái cho mát
__________________
ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU II OC GIÁ BÈO
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4280923[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-05-2014, 14:33
mtuanhl's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 394
Re: tản nhiệt Cooler master

__________________
ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU II OC GIÁ BÈO
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4280923[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-06-2014, 19:00
messi2012's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 3,001
Re: tản nhiệt Cooler master

UPP trả lễ
__________________
[B]Dell U2312HM[/B]+[B][COLOR="Red"]ASUS B85M-Gamer[/COLOR][/B][B]+[COLOR="Blue"]i5 4460[/COLOR][/B]+[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]CORSAIR 2x4GB DDR3 [/COLOR][/B]+[B][COLOR="sandybrown"][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="sandybrown"][COLOR="green"]GTX 1050 2GB[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 14-06-2014, 13:35
baodh's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 41
Re: tản nhiệt Cooler master

up................................
__________________
[COLOR=Navy][B]Mr.Bảo@O938. một hai ba bốn 37[/B][/COLOR][I][B]. [/B][/I][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Địa chỉ giao dịch (tại nhà): 58 Thới An, P.Thới An, Q12 (qua cầu vượt Tân Thới Hiệp)
[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 14-06-2014, 13:52
Member
Join Date: 02-2014
Posts: 30
Re: tản nhiệt Cooler master

Upppppppppp
__________________
Bộ PC 1155 + LCD cho nhu cầu văn phòng + web + phim
[CODE]https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=113739637[/CODE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:08.