Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 25-04-2014, 16:34
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2013
Posts: 15
Re: Thanh Trì-bán con dell 1464 i3 350giá 4,8tr

này thì upppppppppppppp hộ
__________________
Thanh Bình
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 25-04-2014, 16:36
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 3
Re: Thanh Trì-bán con dell 1464 i3 350giá 4,8tr

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP TRẢ LỄ Bác
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 25-04-2014, 16:44
Voz1209's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Thanh Trì-bán con dell 1464 i3 350giá 4,8tr

trả lễ bác lên nào
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 25-04-2014, 16:56
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2013
Posts: 120
Re: Thanh Trì-bán con dell 1464 i3 350giá 4,8tr

up..................
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 25-04-2014, 16:58
foreverandone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 2,076
Re: Thanh Trì-bán con dell 1464 i3 350giá 4,8tr

phụ bác 1 tay.............
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 25-04-2014, 17:00
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2014
Posts: 24
Re: Thanh Trì-bán con dell 1464 i3 350giá 4,8tr

len nao
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...8#post67686618
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 25-04-2014, 17:01
susupikachu's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 33
Re: Thanh Trì-bán con dell 1464 i3 350giá 4,8tr

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 25-04-2014, 17:37
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 19
Re: Thanh Trì-bán con dell 1464 i3 350giá 4,8tr

up.................................
__________________
Dota 2 Việt Nam [B][I][U](http://dota2.ign.vn)[/U][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 25-04-2014, 23:21
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 137
Re: Thanh Trì-bán con dell 1464 i3 350giá 4,8tr

trả lại hàng của bác nè
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:50.