Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 23-04-2014, 09:08
jumanji225's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 85
Re: Cần combo SK775

đây
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3757856
cùng lên đi bác
__________________
nhà em có [B]NEM VUÔNG[/B] Thanh Hóa - [B]NGON[/B] mà [B]SẠCH[/B]
[B][COLOR="Red"]094 260 3253[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 23-04-2014, 09:16
Junior Member
Join Date: 10-2013
Posts: 24
Re: Cần combo SK775

có combo intel g41dy1 chip dual2core 6420, ram kington lùn 2g (2x1g) : 1.3tr

0988646589
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 23-04-2014, 11:50
madeintau..'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 1,389
Re: Cần combo SK775

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 23-04-2014, 21:40
madeintau..'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 1,389
Re: Cần combo SK775

...................................................
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 24-04-2014, 09:31
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Cần combo SK775

945 asus p5gc mx on all
foxconn 45cmv on all
giá bán 430k/1
foxconn G31 mv on all - 520k
chip e1200 - 100k cả fan
ram 2 x 1 gb 800 = 170k/1
all Bh 1 tháng
mời b
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 24-04-2014, 09:34
Member
Join Date: 02-2014
Posts: 31
Re: Cần combo SK775

Combo đẹp này bác chơi hok
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=
__________________
0978719931[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:16.