Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 03-04-2013, 16:02
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 51
Re: Combo Asus P5B Delux Wifi + E7400 + 4G/800 kingmax

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-04-2013, 16:22
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 51
Re: Combo Asus P5B Delux Wifi + E7400 + 4G/800 kingmax

uppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-04-2013, 17:09
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 51
Re: Combo Asus P5B Delux Wifi + E7400 + 4G/800 kingmax

uppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-04-2013, 18:23
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 51
Re: Combo Asus P5B Delux Wifi + E7400 + 4G/800 kingmax

upppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-04-2013, 18:41
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 51
Re: Combo Asus P5B Delux Wifi + E7400 + 4G/800 kingmax

uppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-04-2013, 19:25
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 51
Re: Combo Asus P5B Delux Wifi + E7400 + 4G/800 kingmax

upppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-04-2013, 21:25
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 51
Re: Combo Asus P5B Delux Wifi + E7400 + 4G/800 kingmax

uppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-04-2013, 21:27
levu103's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 4,423
Re: Combo Asus P5B Delux Wifi + E7400 + 4G/800 kingmax

tiếc là ở sài gòn
__________________
[B][COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="4"]Tôm Hùm Hạ Long - Giao Hàng Toàn Miền Bắc[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B]
[B]Fb+Zalo:[/B] [SIZE="2"][B]0939.875.881[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][B]Đặt Hàng==>[I][/I][/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]https://www.facebook.com/tomhumngonnhathalong[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-04-2013, 21:31
memchutchet's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 252
Re: Combo Asus P5B Delux Wifi + E7400 + 4G/800 kingmax

Main này ko có cổng xuất hình rầu :( . tốn thêm tiền Vga
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-04-2013, 22:15
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 51
Re: Combo Asus P5B Delux Wifi + E7400 + 4G/800 kingmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by levu103 View Post
tiếc là ở sài gòn
Đóng thùng SHIP mọi miền đất nước luôn bác , miễn Ship bác chịu là e Ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by memchutchet View Post
Main này ko có cổng xuất hình rầu :( . tốn thêm tiền Vga
Đã chơi mà phải lăn tăn , e đang gắn card 128mb chạy ầm ầm đây bác .
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:08.