Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 17-07-2007, 16:24
Kuang2's Avatar
Dẫn đao tự cung ...
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,823
Re: Hình ảnh tổng hợp VOZ Offline 2007 (Hot!!! nha)



rân chơi chính hiệu Hà Thành
__________________
[CENTER]
[COLOR="Red"][B]Dance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]like no one is watching[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Love[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][I]like you've never been hurt[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Sing[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][I]like no one is listening[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Live[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]like it's heaven on Earth [/I][/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
  #12  
Old 17-07-2007, 17:06
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Hình ảnh tổng hợp VOZ Offline 2007 (Hot!!! nha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuang2


rân chơi chính hiệu Hà Thành
Yu? :O
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
  #13  
Old 17-07-2007, 17:15
Kuang2's Avatar
Dẫn đao tự cung ...
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,823
Re: Hình ảnh tổng hợp VOZ Offline 2007 (Hot!!! nha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
Yu? :O
kẻ mà ai cũng biết là ai đó với chiếc áo chim cò không lẫn vào đâu được
__________________
[CENTER]
[COLOR="Red"][B]Dance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]like no one is watching[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Love[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][I]like you've never been hurt[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Sing[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][I]like no one is listening[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Live[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]like it's heaven on Earth [/I][/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
  #14  
Old 17-07-2007, 17:16
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Hình ảnh tổng hợp VOZ Offline 2007 (Hot!!! nha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuang2
kẻ mà ai cũng biết là ai đó với chiếc áo chim cò không lẫn vào đâu được
Thì em đoán dựa vào quả áo hoa da cam sành địu :3
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
  #15  
Old 17-07-2007, 17:25
khanhvu's Avatar
[The Good]
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,121
Re: Hình ảnh tổng hợp VOZ Offline 2007 (Hot!!! nha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
Thì em đoán dựa vào quả áo hoa da cam sành địu :3
Me 2!
............
__________________
[B]Happiness is a journey, not a destination.[/B]
  #16  
Old 17-07-2007, 17:35
phicanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,286
Re: Hình ảnh tổng hợp VOZ Offline 2007 (Hot!!! nha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuang2
kẻ mà ai cũng biết là ai đó với chiếc áo chim cò không lẫn vào đâu được
Nó có cái nào chim cò cả bộ anh up lên đi ,hay làm quả seri chim cò
  #17  
Old 17-07-2007, 19:38
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 696
Re: Hình ảnh tổng hợp VOZ Offline 2007 (Hot!!! nha)

Nhìn cái gáy với cái tai cũng bíêt là ông YU nhà mình...Đợi chi nhìn đến cái áo chim cò
  #18  
Old 17-07-2007, 21:22
bemeoa7's Avatar
mèo già gian ác
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 7,511
Re: Hình ảnh tổng hợp VOZ Offline 2007 (Hot!!! nha)

bác Yu nhớn mạc áo sơmi chim cò trông dc đấy chứ
__________________
[I][CENTER][SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Tình chỉ đẹp khi quần chưa cởi... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I]
  #19  
Old 17-07-2007, 22:27
Yukumi's Avatar
Rong
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,296
Re: Hình ảnh tổng hợp VOZ Offline 2007 (Hot!!! nha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemeoa7
bác Yu nhớn mạc áo sơmi chim cò trông dc đấy chứ


Xì tin là khác ý chứ
__________________
[B]- "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know[/B][B]"[/B]
  #20  
Old 17-07-2007, 22:28
mr.newbie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 311
Re: Hình ảnh tổng hợp VOZ Offline 2007 (Hot!!! nha)

hình như là cái áo trong sign
__________________
[INDENT][color=grey][i]Cái gì mua được bằng tiền thì cái đó rẻ![/i][/color][/INDENT]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:21.