Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 22-12-2011, 19:59
Sirius_Black's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 2,349
Re: Quá chán => bán

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 22-12-2011, 20:22
ndtoan829's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 884
Re: Quá chán => bán

Quote:
Originally Posted by minh2604 View Post
cặp đấy hình như lần trước đi rồi thì phải
còn 2 cặp nữa nhưng k bán
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius_Black View Post
__________________
[LEFT][I][COLOR=Blue]Cần một cái[/COLOR].........
[/I][RIGHT][I] [COLOR=Red] ........sign[/COLOR]
[/I][/RIGHT]
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 22-12-2011, 20:24
ASPHALT7's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 1,039
Re: Quá chán => bán

case j kia sịn phết
__________________
[CENTER]Biostar TA785G3+ || Athlon II X2 440@3.6 Ghz || MSI 8800GT "Zilent" 1GB || Corsair Dominator 1GBx3 @1800c8 || Seventeam KT420 SLI
Windows 7 SP1 actived by modded BIOS
Audio:Nokia 3300a + Nokia AD49 + Soundmagic PL30
Gear:Logitech Momo Racing -- Live For Speed RB4 drifting [/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 22-12-2011, 20:57
ndtoan829's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 884
Re: Quá chán => bán

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASPHALT7 View Post
case j kia sịn phết
690II ........
__________________
[LEFT][I][COLOR=Blue]Cần một cái[/COLOR].........
[/I][RIGHT][I] [COLOR=Red] ........sign[/COLOR]
[/I][/RIGHT]
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 22-12-2011, 21:28
Ali_nokian's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 131
Re: Quá chán => bán

ăn chơi gớm mặt nhỉ
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 22-12-2011, 21:55
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 412
Re: Quá chán => bán

a bán card rồi ku toàn ơi
h lại mất công tìm 5770
__________________
B250 gaming K4 & G4560 vs Adata 2*8gb2133|HD5450| WD 2TB+3TB+4TB+SG 4TB| 850EVO 120gb|Thunder M620|FussionRemoteMax| LG 55LB631T|onkyo s3700| K400r|End! All in 9m2 room 4 HD.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 22-12-2011, 21:58
thanhrong82's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 43
Re: Quá chán => bán

up..........hộ chú em
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 22-12-2011, 22:42
ndtoan829's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 884
Re: Quá chán => bán

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb87g.v2 View Post
a bán card rồi ku toàn ơi
h lại mất công tìm 5770
xong cho a r nhá
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhrong82 View Post
up..........hộ chú em
cám ơn đại ca
__________________
[LEFT][I][COLOR=Blue]Cần một cái[/COLOR].........
[/I][RIGHT][I] [COLOR=Red] ........sign[/COLOR]
[/I][/RIGHT]
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 23-12-2011, 01:07
nokia111Oi's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 83
Re: Quá chán => bán

Bnas a cái đèn UV + con 5770 đi
__________________
[B]_.. ________..____[COLOR="Red"] ....[/COLOR] ______.............._
__.. _____ .. __ [COLOR="Red"]..[/COLOR] _____ [COLOR="Red"]..[/COLOR] ______...__
__ .. ___ .. ____[COLOR="Red"]..[/COLOR] _____ [COLOR="Red"]..[/COLOR] ____ ... __
___ .. _ .._____ [COLOR="Red"]..[/COLOR] _____[COLOR="Red"]..[/COLOR] ___ ... ___
_____.. _________ [COLOR="Red"]....[/COLOR] ____ .............. _[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 23-12-2011, 02:46
allpreson's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 837
Re: Quá chán , bị trấn Razer Imperator => bán

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndtoan829 View Post

có box + vga + giấy tờ mua bán..bh HNC/TH 10/2013
pm giá đẹp cho a con này, lấy về test Game chơi
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]
Add: Tp Lạng Sơn
Mr Nghị: 0866.075.855[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:03.