Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 18-06-2011, 20:28
nghenhacso1.com's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 1,342
Re: Đà Nẵng / Combo AMD X2 5200 + Main 740 ECS + 2GB DR2 Visipro

up.....................................
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 19-06-2011, 09:14
kenta_tgg2907's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 299
Re: Đà Nẵng / Combo AMD X2 5200 + Main 740 ECS + 2GB DR2 Visipro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghenhacso1.com View Post
up.....................................
Thanks all pro up hộ...
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="4"]Mọi sự so sánh đều khập khiễng[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Y!M: kenta_tgg2907
Call: 090.50.789.05[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 19-06-2011, 10:25
Khangdanang's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 4,653
Re: Đà Nẵng / Combo AMD X2 5200 + Main 740 ECS + 2GB DR2 Visipro

Lên đi, bay đi
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Đà Nẵng Hội. Tất cả mọi thứ hình như ở đây.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[CODE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=1440217[/CODE]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 20-06-2011, 08:30
kenta_tgg2907's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 299
Re: Đà Nẵng / Combo AMD X2 5200 + Main 740 ECS + 2GB DR2 Visipro

đá banh bổng...
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="4"]Mọi sự so sánh đều khập khiễng[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Y!M: kenta_tgg2907
Call: 090.50.789.05[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 21-06-2011, 08:51
kenta_tgg2907's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 299
Re: Đà Nẵng / Combo AMD X2 5200 + Main 740 ECS + 2GB DR2 Visipro

sút phát nào...
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="4"]Mọi sự so sánh đều khập khiễng[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Y!M: kenta_tgg2907
Call: 090.50.789.05[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 21-06-2011, 14:17
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 75
Re: Đà Nẵng / Combo AMD X2 5200 + Main 740 ECS + 2GB DR2 Visipro

Main + CPU 1tr cho lẹ đi
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 21-06-2011, 17:15
destiny's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 802
Re: Đà Nẵng / Combo AMD X2 5200 + Main 740 ECS + 2GB DR2 Visipro

Chắc mình cũng nâng cấp thôi.....
__________________
Công Ty TNHH Bá Siêu
399 Tôn Đức Thắng
090654413 bảy
y! :singpham83
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:20.