Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 23-01-2011, 21:09
nghenhacso1.com's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 1,342
Re: [Đà Nẵng]Cần bán ram Kingston 2gb/1333 gấp

UP PHỤ_..........
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 24-01-2011, 07:55
Blackwolf v2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 277
Re: [Đà Nẵng]Cần bán ram Kingston 2gb/1333 gấp

Up .........................
__________________
[B][I][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]HP Elitebook 8560W/Intel Core i7 2760QM/8GB/Plextor M5S 256GB/15.6" Full HD/nVIDIA Quadro 1000M 2GB/Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN/Webcam/Bluetooth/Finger/HP hs2340 HSPA+[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 24-01-2011, 09:14
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 75
Re: [Đà Nẵng]Cần bán ram Kingston 2gb/1333 gấp

Nếu ko ai đăng ký thì chiều mai (thứ 3) bạn mang ra đâu đó gần sân bay cho mình được ko? Tại mình ở Huế nhưng chiều mai đi xe (ô tô ) vào đón bà chị, mà lại ko rành đường ĐN, chỉ biết đường tới sân bay để đón thôi à.

PM mình nha
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 24-01-2011, 17:52
Blackwolf v2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 277
Re: [Đà Nẵng]Cần bán ram Kingston 2gb/1333 gấp

up ............................
__________________
[B][I][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]HP Elitebook 8560W/Intel Core i7 2760QM/8GB/Plextor M5S 256GB/15.6" Full HD/nVIDIA Quadro 1000M 2GB/Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN/Webcam/Bluetooth/Finger/HP hs2340 HSPA+[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 24-01-2011, 18:15
Blackwolf v2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 277
Re: [Đà Nẵng]Cần bán ram Kingston 2gb/1333 gấp

Chỉ còn 2 cây,anh em mua gần hết rồi,thanks nhá
__________________
[B][I][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]HP Elitebook 8560W/Intel Core i7 2760QM/8GB/Plextor M5S 256GB/15.6" Full HD/nVIDIA Quadro 1000M 2GB/Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN/Webcam/Bluetooth/Finger/HP hs2340 HSPA+[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 24-01-2011, 19:58
Blackwolf v2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 277
Re: [Đà Nẵng]Cần bán ram Kingston 2gb/1333 gấp

up đêm ...................................
__________________
[B][I][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]HP Elitebook 8560W/Intel Core i7 2760QM/8GB/Plextor M5S 256GB/15.6" Full HD/nVIDIA Quadro 1000M 2GB/Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN/Webcam/Bluetooth/Finger/HP hs2340 HSPA+[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 24-01-2011, 20:54
Blackwolf v2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 277
Re: [Đà Nẵng]Cần bán ram Kingston 2gb/1333 gấp

Cố lên nào
ấp ấp ấp
__________________
[B][I][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]HP Elitebook 8560W/Intel Core i7 2760QM/8GB/Plextor M5S 256GB/15.6" Full HD/nVIDIA Quadro 1000M 2GB/Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN/Webcam/Bluetooth/Finger/HP hs2340 HSPA+[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:53.