Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 11-10-2010, 08:52
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,439
Re: Alienware m11x (core i5,i7,SU7300),Alienware m17xR2 Core i7 -Ram 8GB-1TB

u========================================up
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-10-2010, 08:58
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,439
Re: Alienware m11x (core i5,i7,SU7300),Alienware m17xR2 Core i7 -Ram 8GB-1TB

=======================================up
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-10-2010, 17:29
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,439
Re: Alienware m11x (core i5,i7,SU7300),Alienware m17xR2 Core i7 -Ram 8GB-1TB

up==========================================pu
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 13-10-2010, 09:16
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,439
Re: Alienware m11x (core i5,i7,SU7300),Alienware m17xR2 Core i7 -Ram 8GB-1TB

=============================up
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 13-10-2010, 15:04
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,439
Re: Alienware m11x (core i5,i7,SU7300),Alienware m17xR2 Core i7 -Ram 8GB-1TB

up=============================up
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 14-10-2010, 08:41
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,439
Re: Alienware m11x (core i5,i7,SU7300),Alienware m17xR2 Core i7 -Ram 8GB-1TB

========================================up
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 15-10-2010, 09:24
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,439
Re: Alienware m11x (core i5,i7,SU7300),Alienware m17xR2 Core i7 -Ram 8GB-1TB

==================================UP
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 15-10-2010, 19:56
p0rtykjn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 790
Re: Alienware m11x (core i5,i7,SU7300),Alienware m17xR2 Core i7 -Ram 8GB-1TB

Oạch, quả loa của asus khủng quá
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 15-10-2010, 22:37
p0rtykjn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 790
Re: Alienware m11x (core i5,i7,SU7300),Alienware m17xR2 Core i7 -Ram 8GB-1TB

Alienware M15x(i5-540M)-4G-500G-Grefore 240-Gaming còn hàng ko bác?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 18-10-2010, 09:48
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,439
Re: Alienware m11x (core i5,i7,SU7300),Alienware m17xR2 Core i7 -Ram 8GB-1TB

up==========================================pu
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:02.