Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 19-06-2007, 00:00
Forzet's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 7,880
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi SPI
I have a question: what does " bump " mean ? No Googling, please.
It mean to push something high up. In this case is digging a tomb...
__________________
Nick nhiều người dùng...
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 19-06-2007, 00:05
Saphi SPI's Avatar
M.I.A
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 815
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzet
It mean to push something high up. In this case is digging a tomb...
Not that general. You're wrong. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
Bring up my post

I guess :/
If you found the answer without googling, you're a genius.
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Tìm DELL? Đến Saphi SPI![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]. Cty Saphi SPI chi nhánh và showroom [B]"DELL COMPUTER WORLD" [/B]tại 284 Tôn Đức Thắng, Hà nội, Tel: 04 8513368; Email: [email]saphispi@yahoo.com.vn[/email] chuyên kinh doanh các sản phẩm của Dell:
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-man-hinh-cua-dell-17505.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Màn hình LCD của Dell[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/URL][url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-man-hinh-cua-hp-17554.html"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"][B]Màn hình LCD HP 21' Wide F2105 đại hạ giá xuống còn 400 USD ( giá cũ 450 USD) ![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-may-tinh-dong-bo-va-laptop-cua-dell-23317.html"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"][B]Máy đồng bộ và laptop của Dell[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL]
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-ban-phim-cua-dell-25488.html"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Bàn phím,chuột, loa của Dell kiểu dáng xì-tin[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 19-06-2007, 01:50
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtalinh
in this thread, you must type english only I know my English is not so I want to learn more, I hope you will help me

Today I want to ask a question: what's diference between two words: "meetingroom" and "boardroom"

With Vietnam Companies, I saw: meeetingroom
Foreign Companies, I saw: boardroom

In these rooms, everybody "ăn nhậu" only

who can translate "ăn nhậu" into Enghlish for me
there're some mistakes
@Saphi SPI: urbandictionary.com
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 19-06-2007, 08:00
vvnho's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 50
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtalinh
I know my English is not well so I want to learn more, I hope you will help me
it should be good

Today I want to ask a question: what's diference between two words: "meetingroom" and "boardroom"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtalinh
With Vietnam Companies, I saw: meeetingroom
Foreign Companies, I saw: boardroom
i used to work in a foreign company, and the boardroom is for director and managers only, meetingroom where a meeting is held, for everyone . These rooms are usually used for party

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtalinh
who can translate "ăn nhậu" into Enghlish for me
--> party (this word has been used as a verb recently so maybe it is not in dictionary yet )
__________________
Nhớ - Sài gòn
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 19-06-2007, 08:11
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Back when I was in an English course, tutored by an native English man.

He once asked how to say "drinking wine" in Vietnamese language.

Some older guys spoke out this word: "nhậu"!

Then, the English teacher talked back fast like hell with this sentence:

"Let's go nhau-ing!"
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 19-06-2007, 10:21
zin814's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 127
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukumi
Check your English grammar first, pawned too much
pardon? wat's the word "pawned" means here,I look up 4 it in dictionary but...still dont understand
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 19-06-2007, 10:50
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by zin814
pardon? wat's the word "pawned" means here,I look up 4 it in dictionary but...still dont understand
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwnd

It's like when you defeat someone in a game/fight or whatsoever (originally it's from Counter Strike), you go "Owned". Pwnd is just a typo of owned since the keys "o" and "p" are close to each other. Kinda hard to explain >_> ...

Oh and pawn is how you pronounce pwn.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 19-06-2007, 13:20
Saphi SPI's Avatar
M.I.A
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 815
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Pawn is pronounced like porn, right ?
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Tìm DELL? Đến Saphi SPI![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]. Cty Saphi SPI chi nhánh và showroom [B]"DELL COMPUTER WORLD" [/B]tại 284 Tôn Đức Thắng, Hà nội, Tel: 04 8513368; Email: [email]saphispi@yahoo.com.vn[/email] chuyên kinh doanh các sản phẩm của Dell:
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-man-hinh-cua-dell-17505.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Màn hình LCD của Dell[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/URL][url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-man-hinh-cua-hp-17554.html"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"][B]Màn hình LCD HP 21' Wide F2105 đại hạ giá xuống còn 400 USD ( giá cũ 450 USD) ![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-may-tinh-dong-bo-va-laptop-cua-dell-23317.html"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"][B]Máy đồng bộ và laptop của Dell[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL]
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-ban-phim-cua-dell-25488.html"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Bàn phím,chuột, loa của Dell kiểu dáng xì-tin[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 19-06-2007, 13:52
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi SPI
Pawn is pronounced like porn, right ?
Not exactly :/

Pawn = p-h-orn
Porn = p-orn
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 19-06-2007, 14:00
Saphi SPI's Avatar
M.I.A
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 815
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
Not exactly :/

Pawn = p-h-orn
Porn = p-orn
May I know what dictionary you use ?
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Tìm DELL? Đến Saphi SPI![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]. Cty Saphi SPI chi nhánh và showroom [B]"DELL COMPUTER WORLD" [/B]tại 284 Tôn Đức Thắng, Hà nội, Tel: 04 8513368; Email: [email]saphispi@yahoo.com.vn[/email] chuyên kinh doanh các sản phẩm của Dell:
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-man-hinh-cua-dell-17505.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Màn hình LCD của Dell[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/URL][url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-man-hinh-cua-hp-17554.html"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"][B]Màn hình LCD HP 21' Wide F2105 đại hạ giá xuống còn 400 USD ( giá cũ 450 USD) ![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-may-tinh-dong-bo-va-laptop-cua-dell-23317.html"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"][B]Máy đồng bộ và laptop của Dell[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL]
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-ban-phim-cua-dell-25488.html"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Bàn phím,chuột, loa của Dell kiểu dáng xì-tin[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:21.