![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1811
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I'm going home this afternoon.Good bye Vozers
__________________
........................................................................... |
|
#1812
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
So so !..............
|
|
#1813
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Are you hungry? or want to sleep?
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#1814
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
sometimes I wish you can feel my feelings
|
| neverlove2511 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by neverlove2511 |
|
#1815
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Ah, one question for you. How many times have you done this good deed so far? Me, three times already, and I intend to do that again next week.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#1816
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
| real_spamer9x |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by real_spamer9x |
|
#1817
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
How do you say "xep hinh" in english ?
__________________
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Đón đầu thị trường, chúng tôi nhận cung cấp hột xoÀI (có dịch vụ búng trym) cho mọi đối tượng khách hàng nam. Thay mặt công ty TNHH [B]Thùng Ko Nguyên Seal[/B], Giám đốc [B]Khui Thùng Ko Seal[/B] (tôi là Việt kiều nên tên hơi khó đọc xíu)[/COLOR].[B][U][I]Any signature resemblance is purely coincidental[/I][/U][/B] |
| quocbien1994 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by quocbien1994 |
|
#1818
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1819
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
And I think you can use "lego",too ^^
|
|
#1820
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
![]() |
|
|