Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #171  
Old 20-01-2013, 10:12
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 20-01-2013, 13:54
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 20-01-2013, 16:32
Member
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 52
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

upppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 20-01-2013, 16:44
memchutchet's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 252
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

up.....................lâu bay quá
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 21-01-2013, 15:49
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Quote:
Originally Posted by memchutchet View Post
up.....................lâu bay quá
Thank bạn hiền, chắc kinh tế khó khăn quá.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 21-01-2013, 22:38
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho ai cần nè.
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 22-01-2013, 21:51
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho ai cần nè.
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 23-01-2013, 05:30
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho ai can ne.
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 24-01-2013, 18:26
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up cho ai cần nè.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 25-01-2013, 10:06
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

U...............P
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:46.