Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #161  
Old 03-04-2013, 01:57
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 03-04-2013, 18:28
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 04-04-2013, 20:48
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 04-04-2013, 20:58
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 04-04-2013, 21:11
Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 60
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

up lên phụ chủ topic.
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Vài món linh kiện cần bán:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=64957259#post64957259
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 05-04-2013, 13:20
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 05-04-2013, 19:20
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 06-04-2013, 17:52
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

OP cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 06-04-2013, 20:01
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 07-04-2013, 10:14
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:09.