Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #161  
Old 02-01-2009, 22:43
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

tired with

:| i 've never heard that
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 02-01-2009, 22:46
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

i want to kill kill kill.... talkative..... ah' ah'.... i'm crazy.... ah' ah'....
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 03-01-2009, 00:56
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
i want to kill kill kill.... talkative..... ah' ah'.... i'm crazy.... ah' ah'....
calm
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 03-01-2009, 02:04
huu_tri0101's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,769
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin
calm
calm down chứ nhỉ
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 03-01-2009, 03:57
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 733
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

I've been reading all kinds of posts and I decided to write something,too.I'm kind of dissapointed by my english.My english is very poor and it's very sad,because I like english and I have been studying for long long time.So,I was wondering how you started?.I took some tests to find out my level of english,most of them about 60-70%,.I'd like to improve my english. Plz give me advise !!
__________________
DAP: Ipod Touch 4||Ipod Video||Cowon iAudio D2||SS Note II||SS Note 1||Sony ZL
Headphone: Ultrasone Signature Pro|| HD 598 ||HD238||PX 100II||ATH ES 7||ATH ES 55||ATH SJ55||Koss Porta pro
MD player Sony NetMD MZ-N910||CD/MP3 Player Sanyo CDP-MT500
Soundcard: M-Audio Audiophile 192||Emu 0404 USB||XFi Fatal1ty Pro Gamer||Live 0220
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 03-01-2009, 04:26
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Hay lên yahoo mở voice conference, chị em taking shit với nhau mỗi ngày nó mau khá hơn.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 03-01-2009, 08:08
namln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 624
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huu_tri0101
calm down chứ nhỉ
Yes, calm down, please!
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m.
PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 03-01-2009, 08:20
trumbtx's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,910
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

u can't kill me because u can't c me
u can kill us if u make a super weapons
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=3]Xóa Cái Sign
[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 03-01-2009, 08:48
KennySun's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 26
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladanh
phong cách của voz nó thế không chữa được đâu...thà mua sách vở về học ...chứ lên voz nó lẫn lẫn lộn lộn sau này nhiễm rồi thì đừng trách

try yuor best yoursefl
Vừa học vừa nói nhảm kỉêu này khùng thiệt áh
__________________
(¯`•._♥:.•_ Mr Kenny_•.:♥ _.•´¯)
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 03-01-2009, 09:46
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 957
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Spamming with english is called bullshit by voz's big hand...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:40.