Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 26-09-2014, 14:45
nongvanden's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 40
Re: Bán đồ nâng cấp

Up phụ bác!
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 26-09-2014, 16:14
redhat's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 822
Re: Bán đồ nâng cấp

Lên nào :v :v :v
__________________
[B]Benq xl2730z + 4960x + H60 + R4E Black Edition + 8x4gb Avexir + TT-1275 platium + 970 Gaming 4G + SSD + CMStorm TriggerZ[/B]
[COLOR="Red"]REDHAT[/COLOR] Zalo, viber, whatsapp, iMessage: 0903401284
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 06-10-2014, 21:23
nammon72's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 494
Re: Bán đồ nâng cấp

Trả lễ bác, chúc bác bán đắt hàng!
__________________
[B]Theo đuổi đam mê, thành công sẽ tự tìm đến - trích lời [I]Rancho - 3 idiots[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:14.