Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #15221  
Old 28-01-2018, 21:07
not real coho's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2017
Posts: 138
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Sao ko tạo game show gì cho cầu thủ và cdv chơi mà để mấy ông nội này lên hát chi nhứt cả lỗ đít (trừ sếp)

Gửi từ mõm bằng vozFApp
__________________
gruu...gâu...gâu...oẳng...oẳng...oẳng...
Reply With Quote
  #15222  
Old 28-01-2018, 21:07
Yeezy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 1,821
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

cái đm sao bảo giao lưu tuyển thủ mà mãi đéo giao lưu, hát hò cdg lắm thế nhỉ ??
__________________
[I][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Roses aren't red
Violet aren't blue
There won't be happiness
If i aint got you[/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #15223  
Old 28-01-2018, 21:07
Wenger Arsene's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2013
Posts: 6,002
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

chọn nhạc như để em dj với sếp hát cả show cũng được
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]clone của minhmeo.... Fan chân chính đội A[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #15224  
Old 28-01-2018, 21:07
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 2,207
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

nhạc dở vãi thà mời mấy ca sĩ đang có top hit
Reply With Quote
  #15225  
Old 28-01-2018, 21:07
lepmeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 6,077
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

âm thanh gì mà thím Hưng náy hát toàn nghe "pạch pạch pạch" không vậy?????
Reply With Quote
  #15226  
Old 28-01-2018, 21:07
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

giao lưu tuyển thủ mà toàn hát xàm lol ko
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #15227  
Old 28-01-2018, 21:07
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 523
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Vl hát mấy bài chán ko tả đc
Reply With Quote
  #15228  
Old 28-01-2018, 21:08
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

mợ đàm mặc áo off white à
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #15229  
Old 28-01-2018, 21:08
ngoc5119911's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 918
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đàm mặc áo như doctor x
Reply With Quote
  #15230  
Old 28-01-2018, 21:08
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

bật edm, rock quẩy cmn đi
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:05.