Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #141  
Old 11-01-2007, 23:18
vtalinh's Avatar
(◕‿◕✿)
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 10,670
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com



Type about my questions, do not type about "xôi"
__________________
[B][url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvozanchoidulich"] [COLOR="Red"]vOz - Ăn, chơi, du lịch[/COLOR][/URL] | [url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvoz.vn"][COLOR="blue"][B]Group Facebook vOz[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 11-01-2007, 23:22
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

So, yo' problem is...?
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 11-01-2007, 23:22
maxi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 4,893
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtalinh


Type about my questions, do not type about "xôi"
why not?
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]Good Morning



[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 11-01-2007, 23:23
vtalinh's Avatar
(◕‿◕✿)
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 10,670
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu
So, yo' problem is...?
Enter here http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...;postcount=119
__________________
[B][url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvozanchoidulich"] [COLOR="Red"]vOz - Ăn, chơi, du lịch[/COLOR][/URL] | [url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvoz.vn"][COLOR="blue"][B]Group Facebook vOz[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 11-01-2007, 23:23
enilyruf's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,016
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SawyeR
But I wonder her "xôi" could be fit for my mouth or not .... anyway, I think it's delicious ....
c'mon man i know it would ... at least, for your hands even if its not you'll find others thing to do

/chiphu: (translation) Thôi mà ku, tớ biết ít ra là nó cũng vừa miệng ku mà... thậm chí nếu không fit cái miệng ku thì ku cũng sẽ tìm cái khác để xơi mà!
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 11-01-2007, 23:24
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

I like to eat "xôi"
What is Sawyer talking about, I can't understand it, chiphu help me plz
@vtalinh: ya, let's talk about "xôi"
so hungry, Wish there was a ... of xôi now
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 11-01-2007, 23:25
cuto's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 635
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi
why not?
Don't ask "Why" unless you were Chief
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 11-01-2007, 23:50
black$'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 1,538
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

I'm Confused. "Xôi" is "xôi" or other thing???
__________________
Intel Core i7 5960X | Cosair H105 | G.Skill TridentZ 32GB | Asrock X99 Xtreme4 | MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X | Corsair AX1200 | CoolerMaster HAF 932 | Creative Recon3D | Sennheiser CX300 II Precision | Dell U3014 Dell UP3017 Viewsonic VX3209-2k | Filco Majestouch 2 Red SW | Razer Ouroboros | Corsair MM600 | Logitech G13
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 11-01-2007, 23:57
caucagiaitri's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 78
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

"ăn nhậu" = "to indulge in drink"
Sorry to spam, but I want to clear the main question up !!!
__________________
Ko còn ai, ta đi 1 mình...
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 12-01-2007, 13:26
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuto
Don't ask "Why" unless you were Chief

Why
Maxi can't say it if he's not a chief? ( I'm a chief )
I see almost student in my school say "why?" when they got the bad mark of the test....
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:40.