Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 11-01-2007, 21:46
SawyeR's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,726
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtalinh
I was sing a song: Nothing's gonna change my love for you, I think the man in the song is stupid

But about Love, can you tell me what do you do to keep your lasts long? ang How old are you when you fist had a date? because vtalinh loves the girl who sales "xôi" now
I think you should change "I was sing a song" to "I sung a song"
__________________
Ngây thơ!
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 11-01-2007, 21:52
kdragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 508
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

she is lucky isn't she
She will be a extreme spammer if she is w/ vtalinh
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 11-01-2007, 21:52
vtalinh's Avatar
(◕‿◕✿)
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 10,670
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SawyeR
I think you should change "I was sing a song" to "I sung a song"
sry..edited I have bad keyboard
__________________
[B][url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvozanchoidulich"] [COLOR="Red"]vOz - Ăn, chơi, du lịch[/COLOR][/URL] | [url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvoz.vn"][COLOR="blue"][B]Group Facebook vOz[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 11-01-2007, 22:06
SawyeR's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,726
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtalinh
sry..edited I have bad keyboard
When you get a better keyboard, change "I have bad keyboard " to "I have a bad keyboard"
__________________
Ngây thơ!
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 11-01-2007, 22:13
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SawyeR
When you get a better keyboard, change "I have bad keyboard " to "I have a bad keyboard"
You maked him felt so nervous. Now, we losing one of pro-spammer in this thread . My English skill is very bad, take care of me too !
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 11-01-2007, 22:17
vtalinh's Avatar
(◕‿◕✿)
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 10,670
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SawyeR
When you get a better keyboard, change "I have bad keyboard " to "I have a bad keyboard"
Oh man! thanks
__________________
[B][url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvozanchoidulich"] [COLOR="Red"]vOz - Ăn, chơi, du lịch[/COLOR][/URL] | [url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvoz.vn"][COLOR="blue"][B]Group Facebook vOz[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 11-01-2007, 22:21
kdragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 508
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggyflute
You maked him felt so nervous. Now, we losing one of pro-spammer in this thread . My English skill is very bad, take care of me too !
vtalinh is not a guys like that
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 11-01-2007, 22:25
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdragon
vtalinh is not a guys like that
Yep, I see. He changed it into a chance to spam, oh my god of spammers, he's so pro

"I saw" mean I want to say I'd already saw it (In the past) ,but any ways, fixed. Thanks Angelika
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 11-01-2007, 22:42
vtalinh's Avatar
(◕‿◕✿)
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 10,670
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtalinh
I was listen a song: Nothing's gonna change my love for you, I think the man in the song is stupid

But about Love, can you tell me what do you do to keep your lasts long? ang How old are you when you fist had a date? because vtalinh loves the girl who sales "xôi" now
Who can?


these are 30 chars
__________________
[B][url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvozanchoidulich"] [COLOR="Red"]vOz - Ăn, chơi, du lịch[/COLOR][/URL] | [url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvoz.vn"][COLOR="blue"][B]Group Facebook vOz[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 11-01-2007, 22:46
Angelika's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 167
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggyflute
Yep, I saw. He changed it into a chance to spam, oh my god of spammers, he so pro
"I see" is alrite, it's a common expression so grammar needs not apply here. "He" need "'s" though.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:20.