Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 21-12-2012, 14:10
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 22-12-2012, 22:19
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 23-12-2012, 09:55
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 23-12-2012, 21:34
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 25-12-2012, 20:56
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 25-12-2012, 22:45
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Lên phát cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 26-12-2012, 17:28
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up cho ai cần.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 26-12-2012, 20:34
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Thêm vài món linh tinh.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 27-12-2012, 15:55
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

O...........p
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 27-12-2012, 22:12
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

U................p
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:17.