Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1271  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

thủ chặt vào nhanh cmm tụi m lên
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1272  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
Xam Long's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 478
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

thằng đức huy không có não à
Reply With Quote
  #1273  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
Richycom's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2017
Posts: 215
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

chuyền ngu vãi cứt
Reply With Quote
  #1274  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
Han Lap Den's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 921
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Thằng Đức nổ chuyền ngu vãi
Reply With Quote
  #1275  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
mrphamvn's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 4,053
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Luck +9 mẹ rồi

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #1276  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
Giao Chu Nham Nga Hanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2017
Posts: 13,335
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

chân mệnh thiên tử, ko nói nhiều #1603381
__________________
[B][I]Mi cứ mần đi, có chi anh lo[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1277  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2013
Posts: 4,746
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

CHÂN MỆNH THIÊN TỬ

Sent from Motorola XT1092 using vozFApp
__________________
(REVIEW) Android TV box Tanix TX3 mini - Mãi mãi một huyền thoại => https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7656413
Reply With Quote
  #1278  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
zzzackzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 1,344
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Bọn Úc gỗ vl
Reply With Quote
  #1279  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2014
Posts: 1,080
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Úc đá ngu như heo
Reply With Quote
  #1280  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

há há ngu như chó vậy hahahahaha
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:59.