Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #111  
Old 08-10-2019, 09:41
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 5
Re: How to learn English effectively?

In my opinion, I use Memrise for learning new vocabulary. I think it is the best way for me. For you, I don't know yet, but, I should try it.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 10-10-2019, 15:38
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 1,508
Re: How to learn English effectively?

Not PR, but who can report for me English centrer excellent to learning all skill..?
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 10-10-2019, 16:16
khoadla97's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 1,552
Re: How to learn English effectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydoll View Post
Not PR, but who can report for me English centrer excellent to learning all skill..?
Well, if you are riches, VUS will be your best choice
__________________
[I]"Nếu để ý kỹ.. anh vẫn có thể nghe thấy giọng nói em ở đâu đó thoảng nơi đây.. giữa thành phố nhuộm đầy màu ánh cam này..."[/I]
Shigatsu wa kimi uso
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 10-10-2019, 17:10
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 1,508
Re: How to learn English effectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoadla97 View Post
Well, if you are riches, VUS will be your best choice
I need reasonable price. because Im not rich.!! pleas...thank
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 03-12-2019, 01:02
<Loading>'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 23,940
Re: How to learn English effectively?

How is your English now, guys? 226552
__________________
[B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][U]Desktop:[/U] Z390 Aorus Master || Core i9 9900K 5.00GHz || Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB || Strix RTX 2070 SUPER || SSD 970 Pro 512GB NVME || NZXT Kraken X62 &amp; H500i
[U]Gears:[/U] Chroma V2 || Tada68 || G903 &amp; G560 || Pulse 3 || Xbox One S || U2718Q &amp; U2419H
[U]Multimedia:[/U] Fujifilm X-T30 &amp; XF 23mm f2 || Osmo Pocket || Apple ⌚ Series 5 Titanium[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 08-12-2019, 18:10
<Loading>'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 23,940
Re: How to learn English effectively?

226552
__________________
[B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][U]Desktop:[/U] Z390 Aorus Master || Core i9 9900K 5.00GHz || Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB || Strix RTX 2070 SUPER || SSD 970 Pro 512GB NVME || NZXT Kraken X62 &amp; H500i
[U]Gears:[/U] Chroma V2 || Tada68 || G903 &amp; G560 || Pulse 3 || Xbox One S || U2718Q &amp; U2419H
[U]Multimedia:[/U] Fujifilm X-T30 &amp; XF 23mm f2 || Osmo Pocket || Apple ⌚ Series 5 Titanium[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 15-12-2019, 19:52
MayBayNemBom's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 618
Re: How to learn English effectively?

Hello. How are you. Im fine.
__________________
Quan điểm rõ ràng, đẹp trai phóng khoáng.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 21-12-2019, 21:36
trungk's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 38
Re: How to learn English effectively?

nơ, i learn app English live

Gửi từ Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro bằng vozFApp
__________________
Đẹp trai có gì sai?
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 28-12-2019, 22:37
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 97
Re: How to learn English effectively?

After 1 year working with Dutch guys, I wish I can spend more time in learning English during university. Because, in every working day, it's hard to explain my idea in English as well as hard to understand clearly what they saying. Now, I don't have enough time to learning English.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 07-02-2020, 00:35
xanhdotimvang1993's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 13
Re: How to learn English effectively?

How can i improve my speaking skills when communicating with others? I keep stuttering while talking.

Gửi từ Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus bằng vozFApp
__________________
Nick nhiều người dùng.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:35.