Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #111  
Old 28-11-2006, 13:00
haroavatar's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 6,179
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdragon
I found new voz rulez

Whose is it
that is yukumi's sign ??
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 28-11-2006, 13:06
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?''

When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!''

The Teacher fainted.
I loled
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 28-11-2006, 13:10
CuongNT's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 916
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?''

When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!''

The Teacher fainted.
There is a vnmese ver, but it's better in English!!!!
__________________
[COLOR="Brown"]Em yêu bác Hồ[/COLOR]
[center][i][COLOR="Red"]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/COLOR][/i] [b][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]vozExpress (voz.vn)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 15-12-2006, 21:23
kdragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 508
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Up this thread in order to ask everybody back
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 15-12-2006, 22:36
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Goodthing : This thread still alive.
Badthing: It's going to dead end : xxx (see what Nayumi posted?)
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 16-12-2006, 00:32
DHD's Avatar
DHD DHD is offline
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 1,991
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

I have a stupid question.
What's diference between "notebook" and "laptop" with a poor man?

Sorry my E so bad! hik
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 16-12-2006, 01:28
enilyruf's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,016
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHD
I have a stupid question.
What's diference between "notebook" and "laptop" with a poor man?

Sorry my E so bad! hik
lol here you go

Notebook


and Laptop


you see what the diference is ?

sry 4 my bad English too
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 16-12-2006, 05:52
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHD
I have a stupid question.
What's diference between "notebook" and "laptop" with a poor man? :
Sorry my E so bad! hik
laptop bigger, it sit on the top of your lap.
Notebook smaller, and the name told you everything.
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 11-01-2007, 21:35
vtalinh's Avatar
(◕‿◕✿)
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 10,670
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

I was listen a song: Nothing's gonna change my love for you, I think the man in the song is stupid

But about Love, can you tell me what do you do to keep your lasts long? ang How old are you when you fist had a date? because vtalinh loves the girl who sales "xôi" now
__________________
[B][url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvozanchoidulich"] [COLOR="Red"]vOz - Ăn, chơi, du lịch[/COLOR][/URL] | [url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvoz.vn"][COLOR="blue"][B]Group Facebook vOz[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 11-01-2007, 21:39
ngntuonghuy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,907
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtalinh
I was sing a song: Nothing's gonna change my love for you, I think the man in the song is stupid

But about Love, can you tell me what do you do to keep your lasts long? ang How old are you when you fist had a date? because vtalinh loves the girl who sales "xôi" now
Vtalinh and sis sale "xôi"
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:39.