Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #111  
Old 09-12-2012, 21:11
LongNhatKa's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 471
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up.......................
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Tổng hợp Mua bán trao đổi Linh kiện máy tính[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4057845 [/QUOTE]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Yahoo : docnhanung@yahoo.com[/COLOR]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487549031524236/[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Hiếu 0906.360.268 - 0903.325.468 onl 24/24[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 10-12-2012, 18:04
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 11-12-2012, 13:28
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 13-12-2012, 18:50
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 16-12-2012, 21:01
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 17-12-2012, 14:54
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 18-12-2012, 18:37
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 19-12-2012, 20:35
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 20-12-2012, 08:50
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

OP cho mọi người nè.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 20-12-2012, 09:21
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Bán vga GG GT220.OC.1G.ddr3.128bit + ít đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:48.