Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101  
Old 01-01-2009, 21:21
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangkoha
To addmin( Nam ): i'm from KienGiang,too. where do u live ?? I'm on ChiLang street !
Oh, I'm very happy when you the same province with me, I live Ha Tien
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 01-01-2009, 21:34
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin
What ? I don't understand you say something
he won't say anything
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 01-01-2009, 21:35
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladanh
he won't say anything
why ? ...................
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 01-01-2009, 21:43
rekcorvn's Avatar
Professional Pilot
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 3,126
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin
why ?
Cuz u should buy E grammar books, read them, and only after that come back here and continue this topic
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 01-01-2009, 21:54
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcorvn
Cuz u should buy E grammar books, read them, and only after that come back here and continue this topic
I like spam in English rather than learning
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 01-01-2009, 21:55
hoangkoha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 1,279
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

TO addmin(Nam) : I live in RachGia, so sad =.="
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 01-01-2009, 21:55
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin
What ? I don't understand you say something
I don't understand you say anything (not something )
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 01-01-2009, 21:59
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangkoha
TO addmin(Nam) : I live in RachGia, so sad =.="
Oh, so sad, too !!!

Quote:
don't understand you say anything (not something )
thank you for reminding
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 01-01-2009, 22:01
rekcorvn's Avatar
Professional Pilot
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 3,126
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

That's not correct =.=

"I don't understand anything you say/said"
@Addmin: u cant improve ur E by spamming like these posts
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 01-01-2009, 22:07
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcorvn
That's not correct =.=

"I don't understand anything you say/said"
@Addmin: u cant improve ur E by spamming like these posts
Thanks rekcor Where are Kien living?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:25.