Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1081  
Old 21-09-2010, 18:38
kogiankogian's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 8,127
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !


em cũng đang chờ cái block này về mà tết mới có ng xách về
đang mong đợi em nó về chung zới con evga
__________________
[B][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]發育 € € €– Với đôi tay trắng ta làm nên 1 đống nợ €  €– 運氣[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1082  
Old 22-09-2010, 17:45
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

con pump D5 vừa mới ra đi nên phải xin thay thế 1 vài bộ phận trong bộ WC đang dùng.
mọa, nó hỏng nhưng vẫn cứ chạy gật gù làm mình thắc mắc mãi chả hiểu sao WC gì mà chán thế.
  • XSPC X2O 750 Dual 5.25” Bay Reservoir Pump

  • XSPC G1/4" to 1/2" Plated barbs // Feser G1/4" Thread - Angle Adaptor 45° Rotary // Arctic Cooling MX-2 30g

  • Feser 1/2" ID - 3/4" OD (12mm) - UV BLUE (2,5m)

  • Feser F1 - UV BLUE



những bộ phận còn sót lại từ bộ WC cũ
  • EK-Supreme LT Acetal+Nickel // EK-VGA Supreme - Acetal

  • Danger Den Black Ice GTX360
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #1083  
Old 22-09-2010, 17:47
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

Tổng thể đi thím Ming
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
Reply With Quote
  #1084  
Old 22-09-2010, 17:48
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

vừa mới nhận hàng xong, chưa kịp lắp nữa
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #1085  
Old 22-09-2010, 17:51
Www.KhoiDiem.Vn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 5,687
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

Em thấy Quang Anh bảo là anh là trường hợp thứ 3 hay 4 gì đó :P
Reply With Quote
  #1086  
Old 22-09-2010, 18:07
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

Quên hôm nay không nhắc tiện mang hộ cái D5.
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #1087  
Old 22-09-2010, 18:31
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

Dạo này tự dưng thèm WC với mod case quá, mà đồ nghề chả còn gì
Muốn một dàn thế này

Reply With Quote
  #1088  
Old 22-09-2010, 18:32
kogiankogian's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 8,127
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

phong trào WC đang sôi nổi trở lại mà
__________________
[B][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]發育 € € €– Với đôi tay trắng ta làm nên 1 đống nợ €  €– 運氣[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1089  
Old 22-09-2010, 18:52
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

Muốn hả , tiền =)) Mún thế ai chả muốn đc =))
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
Reply With Quote
  #1090  
Old 22-09-2010, 18:58
ke_giet_dracula's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 2,649
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

kô lẽ mình quay lại với wc cho bằng các chị em gái
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]PC : i3-530 @ 4.51 ghz (stable like rock on venomous-x dual fans) - mushkin 3*1gb 1333-9-9-9 @ 1640-7-8-7 - western digital 160gb - acbel 430w - igpu [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:43.