Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #991  
Old 04-02-2009, 01:32
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Can anyone pls tell me what is the difference between "statement" and "report" ?
Reply With Quote
  #992  
Old 04-02-2009, 09:47
qhungcad's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 147
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Trong English Study 4.1, tra từ suppose thì thấy câu này, đúng hay sai vậy các bác ???
He is not supposed not read the letter, đựơc dịch là "anh ta không có nhiệm vụ đọc cái thư ấy".
Reply With Quote
  #993  
Old 04-02-2009, 09:52
lucifer's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 567
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht
Can anyone pls tell me what is the difference between "statement" and "report" ?
you have an opinion ~> you make a statement
you have a boss... ~> you make a report

Quote:
Originally Posted by qhungcad
Trong English Study 4.1, tra từ suppose thì thấy câu này, đúng hay sai vậy các bác ???
He is not supposed not read the letter, đựơc dịch là "anh ta không có nhiệm vụ đọc cái thư ấy".
"dịch là anh ta không nên đọc lá thư đấy" thì có vẻ chuẩn hơn
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #994  
Old 04-02-2009, 10:19
qhungcad's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 147
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

@Lucifer: vậy câu tiếng Anh trên họ viết đúng hả bác ? thấy có 2 chữ not, lạ quá. Thanks

Since he was busy...to stay at home.
a. He had
b. So he had
d. Therefore he had
e. but he had
Theo các bác, đáp án nào điền vào chỗ trống là đúng ?
Reply With Quote
  #995  
Old 04-02-2009, 10:23
lucifer's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 567
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by qhungcad
@Lucifer: vậy câu tiếng Anh trên họ viết đúng hả bác ? thấy có 2 chữ not, lạ quá. Thanks

Since he was busy...to stay at home.
a. He had
b. So he had
d. Therefore he had
e. but he had
Theo các bác, đáp án nào điền vào chỗ trống là đúng ?
chắc là nhầm thôi
not đổi thành to

/đáp án a
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #996  
Old 04-02-2009, 16:46
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Since when Vietnamese is allowed in this thread?
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #997  
Old 04-02-2009, 17:07
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin.
Since when Vietnamese is allowed in this thread?
The English language must be used in this thread If you used any language else in this thread, you will be MIA later by moderators
Reply With Quote
  #998  
Old 04-02-2009, 17:14
qhungcad's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 147
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin.
Since when Vietnamese is allowed in this thread?
Oh my God, this is my mistake. I'm sorry about that , I didn't know the rules in this thread. In the next time, I will try to translate all my sentences into English. sometimes, it is difficult for me because my English level is pre-intermediate, and I'm not sure that I write English correctly at all times. When I want to ask some rules of English grammar but using Vietnamese, must I create a new thread in CTLT ?
Reply With Quote
  #999  
Old 04-02-2009, 17:32
beatƖemania's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,715
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by qhungcad
Oh my God, this is my mistake. I'm sorry about that , I didn't know the rules in this thread. In the next time, I will try to translate all my sentences into English. sometimes, it is difficult for me because my English level is pre-intermediate, and I'm not sure that I write English correctly at all times. When I want to ask some rules of English grammar but using Vietnamese, must I create a new thread in CTLT ?
try to ask the question using english
__________________
[SIZE="1"]No Bullshit Zone[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1000  
Old 04-02-2009, 17:37
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,359
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatƖemania
try to ask the question using english
it's hard to do that
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:09.