![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#91
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I] |
| foggyflute |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by foggyflute |
|
#92
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#93
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
btw, it's not a touching story to me but I think it's a good story. The point is when you have feelings for a girl, you should make a move on her.
__________________
[I][B][CENTER]WHEN YOU'RE OUT OF F-14s, YOU'RE OUT OF FIGHTERS[/CENTER][/B][/I] [b][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]IN THRUST WE TRUST[/CENTER][/COLOR][/b] |
|
#94
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
No man i dont think the story is any good at all. Its full of emo and idiocy.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#95
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[I][B][CENTER]WHEN YOU'RE OUT OF F-14s, YOU'RE OUT OF FIGHTERS[/CENTER][/B][/I] [b][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]IN THRUST WE TRUST[/CENTER][/COLOR][/b] |
|
#96
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#97
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
this is what you call puppy love, strictly for for ppl in their 14s to 18s, i have another one here, my first sent to me ages ago when i was still in my highschool, this is a long story, my first MADE me read it hahahaha the good old days
|
|
#98
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
this story is very long, i'll try to read it
|
| haroavatar |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by haroavatar |
|
#99
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
and this is another fun story in my PC, I do not remember where I downloaded from
![]() Quote:
__________________
[B][url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvozanchoidulich"] [COLOR="Red"]vOz - Ăn, chơi, du lịch[/COLOR][/URL] | [url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvoz.vn"][COLOR="blue"][B]Group Facebook vOz[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/B] |
|
#100
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I] |
| foggyflute |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by foggyflute |
![]() |
|
|