![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1921
|
||
|
||
|
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN
up rồi bác, auto mà
|
|
#1922
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN
Nó auto có định kì. Mình mới sửa nó chưa auto kịp đâu. Thím up thủ công đi.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] |
| idmresettrial |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by idmresettrial |
|
#1923
|
||
|
||
|
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN
Quote:
![]() web vẫn load, bình luận trắng bóc, phim xem thì được p/s: 5' sau thì web ngừng load, xem đc bình luận, có điều chờ hơi lâu |
|
#1924
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN
Cái phần bình luận ấy nhiều khi mạng lag nó không hiện kịp đâu.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] |
| idmresettrial |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by idmresettrial |
|
#1925
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN
tắt easy list thì toàn quảng cáo thôi thím ơi, bật easy list với FMSF thì bị báo phải tắt ABP, em cài thêm bộ lọc ABPVN VIP thì bị lỗi không load được phim
giờ không biết xử lý sao nữa, em update thường xuyên nhé
|
| Angle Eyes |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Angle Eyes |
|
#1926
|
||
|
||
|
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE] [B]VOZ extension[/B] [I][COLOR="#23497C"]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=6360673[/COLOR][/I] [B]FMSF 2 - Chặn quảng cáo VN[/B] [I][COLOR="#23497C"]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=4083932[/COLOR][/I] [/QUOTE] |
| theheroofvn |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by theheroofvn |
|
#1927
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN
Quote:
Link ở chữ kí.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] |
| idmresettrial |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by idmresettrial |
|
#1928
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN
|
| haconghoan1 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by haconghoan1 |
|
#1929
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN
thanks 2 thím nhiều
em xài bộ vozer được rồi đã làm phiền các thím
|
| Angle Eyes |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Angle Eyes |
|
#1930
|
||
|
||
|
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN
Đuỵt, cạnh tranh à. Thôi, em nghỉ, thím thủ râm 1 mình nhóe
![]() Chúc vui và bận rộn update filters
__________________
[QUOTE] [B]VOZ extension[/B] [I][COLOR="#23497C"]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=6360673[/COLOR][/I] [B]FMSF 2 - Chặn quảng cáo VN[/B] [I][COLOR="#23497C"]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=4083932[/COLOR][/I] [/QUOTE] |
| theheroofvn |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by theheroofvn |
![]() |
|
|