Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old 16-08-2014, 15:15
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 33
Re: SSD Plextor M6S 256GB thanh lý giá tốt

up...............
__________________
Duy Anh: 0909 15 19 17. Nick cũ: duyanhbp
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]SSD Plextor M6S 128GB chính hãng 2tr1/cái[/COLOR][/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=70476413#post70476413[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 16-08-2014, 16:47
Member
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 92
Re: SSD Plextor M6S 256GB thanh lý giá tốt

Up.............................................................................. ...........
__________________
[B][I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]BEAR SEA[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]

[QUOTE]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=149626331#post149626331[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 16-08-2014, 18:31
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 33
Re: SSD Plextor M6S 256GB thanh lý giá tốt

up..............
__________________
Duy Anh: 0909 15 19 17. Nick cũ: duyanhbp
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]SSD Plextor M6S 128GB chính hãng 2tr1/cái[/COLOR][/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=70476413#post70476413[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 16-08-2014, 19:57
Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 35
Re: SSD Plextor M6S 256GB thanh lý giá tốt

Giá tốt quá
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 16-08-2014, 20:16
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 33
Re: SSD Plextor M6S 256GB thanh lý giá tốt

Quote:
Originally Posted by nducphuong View Post
Giá tốt quá
thanks bác, up....
__________________
Duy Anh: 0909 15 19 17. Nick cũ: duyanhbp
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]SSD Plextor M6S 128GB chính hãng 2tr1/cái[/COLOR][/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=70476413#post70476413[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 16-08-2014, 20:20
snicker740's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 63
Re: SSD Plextor M6S 256GB thanh lý giá tốt

Giao hàng khu vực công viên phần mềm Quang Trung được không bro?
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 16-08-2014, 20:21
Doggy Style's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 871
Re: SSD Plextor M6S 256GB thanh lý giá tốt

- up ...............................
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 16-08-2014, 20:40
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 33
Re: SSD Plextor M6S 256GB thanh lý giá tốt

Quote:
Originally Posted by snicker740 View Post
Giao hàng khu vực công viên phần mềm Quang Trung được không bro?
được chứ bạn, free ship nội thành HCM, inbox cho mình địa chỉ và sđt nhé
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggy Style View Post
- up ...............................
thanks bác
__________________
Duy Anh: 0909 15 19 17. Nick cũ: duyanhbp
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]SSD Plextor M6S 128GB chính hãng 2tr1/cái[/COLOR][/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=70476413#post70476413[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 16-08-2014, 23:04
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 33
Re: SSD Plextor M6S 256GB thanh lý giá tốt

lên cái đi ngủ
__________________
Duy Anh: 0909 15 19 17. Nick cũ: duyanhbp
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]SSD Plextor M6S 128GB chính hãng 2tr1/cái[/COLOR][/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=70476413#post70476413[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 16-08-2014, 23:20
luxubu7987's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 47
Re: SSD Plextor M6S 256GB thanh lý giá tốt

lên lun.........................
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"]MSI 760 Gaming OC, 560Ti Hawk,
Asus 660 DirectCU II OC[/COLOR][/B]
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=71345512[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:09.