Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-08-2014, 16:15
faperalone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 396
steelseries siberia v1 white ra đi

như tít ạ, mua tầm 1 năm ở playzone, nay cho ra đi để lên v2
hình thức không đến nỗi cá xấu lắm, ngon lành, ko lỗi lầm
giá 600k no fix quá ngon
liên hệ 01689218677
e ở hoàn kiếm ạ
__________________
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A728-touch1-Phonak112-ad7lít[/COLOR]
Nexus 7 with Android L[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="1"][I]Franco Kernel[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nexus 4 with kitkat 4.4.4[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="1"][I]Stock Kernel[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[I][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="1"]http://steamcommunity.com/id/tiensut19/[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] 6144 solo MMR
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-08-2014, 19:34
faperalone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 396
Re: steelseries siberia v1 white ra đi

....................................
__________________
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A728-touch1-Phonak112-ad7lít[/COLOR]
Nexus 7 with Android L[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="1"][I]Franco Kernel[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nexus 4 with kitkat 4.4.4[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="1"][I]Stock Kernel[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[I][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="1"]http://steamcommunity.com/id/tiensut19/[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] 6144 solo MMR
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2014, 19:44
squallchip's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 98
Re: steelseries siberia v1 white ra đi

Ngon......................
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2014, 19:45
straight.to.hell's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 1,460
Re: steelseries siberia v1 white ra đi

UP.

Đá hộ em phát nhé bác.

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3883731
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-08-2014, 22:22
faperalone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 396
Re: steelseries siberia v1 white ra đi

......................
__________________
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A728-touch1-Phonak112-ad7lít[/COLOR]
Nexus 7 with Android L[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="1"][I]Franco Kernel[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nexus 4 with kitkat 4.4.4[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="1"][I]Stock Kernel[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[I][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="1"]http://steamcommunity.com/id/tiensut19/[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] 6144 solo MMR
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-08-2014, 08:50
faperalone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 396
Re: steelseries siberia v1 white ra đi

........................
__________________
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A728-touch1-Phonak112-ad7lít[/COLOR]
Nexus 7 with Android L[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="1"][I]Franco Kernel[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nexus 4 with kitkat 4.4.4[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="1"][I]Stock Kernel[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[I][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="1"]http://steamcommunity.com/id/tiensut19/[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] 6144 solo MMR
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-08-2014, 09:24
ginza's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 29
Re: steelseries siberia v1 white ra đi

qua lại bác nhé:
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3859327
__________________
Thanh lý server:
https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4585481
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-08-2014, 09:31
bbcode's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 1,561
Re: steelseries siberia v1 white ra đi

Có ảnh ko bạn?
__________________
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]steamcommunity.com/id/dangduyhungyb/[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-08-2014, 18:26
faperalone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 396
Re: steelseries siberia v1 white ra đi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcode View Post
Có ảnh ko bạn?
ko co bac a
__________________
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A728-touch1-Phonak112-ad7lít[/COLOR]
Nexus 7 with Android L[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="1"][I]Franco Kernel[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nexus 4 with kitkat 4.4.4[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="1"][I]Stock Kernel[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[I][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="1"]http://steamcommunity.com/id/tiensut19/[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] 6144 solo MMR
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-08-2014, 20:42
bbcode's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 1,561
Re: steelseries siberia v1 white ra đi

Quote:
Originally Posted by faperalone View Post
ko co bac a
Up giúp bác vậy
__________________
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]steamcommunity.com/id/dangduyhungyb/[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:20.