Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 13-07-2014, 22:14
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 1,030
Re: Bán nhanh hoặc đổi msi r9 270x hawk

uppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Impact 8[/B], kit ram tridentz [B]64gb 3000cas14[/B], Loa [B]Beo A9[/B] siêu mẫu, Router EA9500 8 râu
[B]Laptop Razer gaming + Dell HP WS, XPS 9360 9370 + Yoga 920 Star Wars Edition[/B]: forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7680346
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 13-07-2014, 22:22
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh hoặc đổi msi r9 270x hawk

uppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 13-07-2014, 22:28
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh hoặc đổi msi r9 270x hawk

uppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 13-07-2014, 22:35
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh hoặc đổi msi r9 270x hawk

uppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 13-07-2014, 22:45
anh.ngo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 06-2014
Posts: 94
Re: Bán nhanh hoặc đổi msi r9 270x hawk

úp qua úp lại nào ^^
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...4#post69532564
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 13-07-2014, 23:12
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh hoặc đổi msi r9 270x hawk

upppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 13-07-2014, 23:25
Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Bán nhanh hoặc đổi msi r9 270x hawk

Chúc bác mau tìm được 1 nửa của con của nợ kia )

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...6#post69602916
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 13-07-2014, 23:25
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh hoặc đổi msi r9 270x hawk

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 13-07-2014, 23:28
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 270
Re: Bán nhanh hoặc đổi msi r9 270x hawk

Đêm hôm up cho giá đẹp.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 13-07-2014, 23:30
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh hoặc đổi msi r9 270x hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by max123 View Post
Đêm hôm up cho giá đẹp.
Thanks bác. Thế mà vẫn có ông chê, kêu mình bán 3tr5 bác ạ
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:19.