Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old 01-04-2014, 16:20
ziozio's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,177
Re: How I met your mother tập cuối

It sucks!
Ted sucks!
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Green"]CHIP:Pen3__stock air cooling__VGA:onboar__RAM: 128MB__HDD: 4gb__MONITOR: CRT 12''[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01-04-2014, 16:21
duyminh312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,095
Re: How I met your mother tập cuối

khỉ thật, tối nay về down coi thử, sao nhảm nhí thế được
__________________
Mình bán Baby Brand Saffron xách tay Ấn Độ: 260k/gram. Mua nhiều có giá tốt!

[QUOTE]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7541571[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01-04-2014, 16:36
mihawk's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 21
Re: How I met your mother tập cuối

Xem xong cảm xúc vô cùng lẫn lộn không thích cái kết tí nào
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-04-2014, 16:37
F.Terminator's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 8,091
Re: How I met your mother tập cuối

How the ‘How I Met Your Mother’ finale betrayed the series’ ideals

Một bài phân tích hay về finale...
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-04-2014, 16:42
Adam Lamber [L]'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 1,838
Re: How I met your mother tập cuối

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn00 View Post
nên đổi tên phim thành How i met Robin
How i met your stepmom
__________________
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=56892223#post56892223[/QUOTE]

Khi Bùi trả ơn :sogood:
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-04-2014, 16:49
F.Terminator's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 8,091
Re: How I met your mother tập cuối

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Lamber [L] View Post
How i met your stepmom
How I used your mom to have you because Robin couldn't have kids...
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-04-2014, 16:52
Have you met Ted?'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 388
Re: How I met your mother tập cuối

Quote:
Originally Posted by alahoma View Post
dzô topic này đầy spoiler nhưng mà mình chẳng ngại đang down tối về coi. Cảm giác sẽ phải sắp chia tay cái phim mà mình đã gắn bó mấy năm trời cũng hơi buồn buồn.

//Ngoài lề tí, cái TBBT xong season 7 rồi hả các bác? Mấy tuần này ngóng ko thấy tập mới?
TBBT hình như mới tới e 19 mấy mà bác
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-04-2014, 17:16
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTVWXYZ's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 36
Re: How I met your mother tập cuối

Đã hết rồi à? xem đến tập 17, đợi nó ra hết rồi xem luôn thể. xem thôi
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-04-2014, 17:25
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 494
Re: How I met your mother tập cuối

rốt cuộc nam chính cưới con nào vậy các bác,e mới xem ss1
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-04-2014, 17:30
ziozio's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,177
Re: How I met your mother tập cuối

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiep View Post
rốt cuộc nam chính cưới con nào vậy các bác,e mới xem ss1
cưới 1 đứa tới ss9 mới xuất hiện. Và robin
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Green"]CHIP:Pen3__stock air cooling__VGA:onboar__RAM: 128MB__HDD: 4gb__MONITOR: CRT 12''[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:49.