Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 18-09-2013, 18:05
lookme2520's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,683
PSU CoolerMaster silent pro m2 850W

cần bán 1 pé như trên, mới mua dùng đc hơn tháng, up công suất nên bán
giá ra đi là 2tr7(fixed)
moi chi tiết liên hệ: 0128628 hai một bảy chín
gd ở nội thành HCM or Q9 TD Q2 càng tốt
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][CENTER][B][I]Nothing to sign[/I][/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-09-2013, 18:41
lookme2520's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,683
Re: PSU CoolerMaster silent pro m2 850W

up lấy hên
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][CENTER][B][I]Nothing to sign[/I][/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19-09-2013, 11:23
lookme2520's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,683
Re: PSU CoolerMaster silent pro m2 850W

lên nào
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][CENTER][B][I]Nothing to sign[/I][/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19-09-2013, 14:14
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 551
Re: PSU CoolerMaster silent pro m2 850W

phụ nông dâm
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19-09-2013, 15:06
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,878
Re: PSU CoolerMaster silent pro m2 850W

up .
__________________
[COLOR="White"]......................[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-09-2013, 15:19
bigradeon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 2,597
Re: PSU CoolerMaster silent pro m2 850W

up cho đồng môn
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19-09-2013, 16:40
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2013
Posts: 257
Re: PSU CoolerMaster silent pro m2 850W

upppppppppppppppppppppppppp nè
__________________
PHUKIENNGOISAO.COM
CUNG CẤP PHỤ KỆN SSD - HDD CHUYÊN NGHIỆP
DT : 0983.944.358 - 0963 555 438
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19-09-2013, 17:28
lookme2520's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,683
Re: PSU CoolerMaster silent pro m2 850W

up lén phat
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][CENTER][B][I]Nothing to sign[/I][/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20-09-2013, 08:29
lookme2520's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,683
Re: PSU CoolerMaster silent pro m2 850W

lên nào
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][CENTER][B][I]Nothing to sign[/I][/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 26-09-2013, 18:29
lookme2520's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,683
Re: PSU CoolerMaster silent pro m2 850W

up cái, đã fix giá mới
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][CENTER][B][I]Nothing to sign[/I][/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:58.