Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 18-06-2013, 09:50
bibanvitennickquahay's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 118
Re: Cần một que G.skill Black NT 1333 2GB

Up
__________________
Cần mua Antec HCG-520 + bán key Game bản quyền + quạt + cưa

[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=60549817#post60549817[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 19-06-2013, 11:10
bibanvitennickquahay's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 118
Re: Cần một que G.skill Black NT 1333 2GB

Up
__________________
Cần mua Antec HCG-520 + bán key Game bản quyền + quạt + cưa

[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=60549817#post60549817[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 20-06-2013, 00:39
bibanvitennickquahay's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 118
Re: Cần một que G.skill Black NT 1333 2GB

Up
__________________
Cần mua Antec HCG-520 + bán key Game bản quyền + quạt + cưa

[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=60549817#post60549817[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 20-06-2013, 08:11
kidhojsjnh's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 4
Re: Cần một que G.skill Black NT 1333 2GB

up hộ bác này
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 20-06-2013, 11:27
bibanvitennickquahay's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 118
Re: Cần một que G.skill Black NT 1333 2GB

Up
__________________
Cần mua Antec HCG-520 + bán key Game bản quyền + quạt + cưa

[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=60549817#post60549817[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 20-06-2013, 12:25
chenghao's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 333
Re: Cần một que G.skill Black NT 1333 2GB

Sớm tìm được hàng nào.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 20-06-2013, 13:10
kidhojsjnh's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 4
Re: Cần một que G.skill Black NT 1333 2GB

thớt mua được chưa
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 20-06-2013, 13:53
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 31
Re: Cần một que G.skill Black NT 1333 2GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoanbac View Post
có gskill còn bh gần 1 năm giá 250k màu xanh
bác ở đâu vậy ? không có thông tin liên lạc
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:27.