Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-03-2013, 23:48
sjnhbj's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 2
Tìm hội đá bóng sân Tường An khu vực cầu giấy

Tình hình là hôm trước em thấy cái topic lập hội bóng đá sinh hoạt tại sân tường an cầu giấy mà chưa kịp đăng kí hôm nay vào không thấy đâu hix, bác nào có link cho em xin cái nhé, e cảm ơn ko neptune nhé
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-03-2013, 16:55
thaisbaor's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 3,790
Re: Tìm hội đá bóng sân Tường An khu vực cầu giấy

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3011148
__________________
[CENTER][CENTER][B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver][COLOR=Indigo]Có[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Purple]1 n[/COLOR]gư[COLOR=Plum]ời[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]như[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]thế[COLOR=Wheat]...[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][B]333B77FA[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-03-2013, 00:43
sjnhbj's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 2
Re: Tìm hội đá bóng sân Tường An khu vực cầu giấy

thanks bac nhieu, tu nhien cai unikey bi do ko type dc tieng viet hix
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:20.