Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #111  
Old 28-02-2013, 10:18
nhocconsoidong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 2,008
Re: [Nghiêm túc] Tìm người cùng đi cafe Anh văn ở w7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuottrang View Post
... hie hie hie, just dun look at me and say " hello auntie" ... than totally not fun anymore
Why not "grandma"? just kidding

may be "hi baby"; im afraid i'll be author of new novel:"sister; i like u ver 2.0"...just kidding; too
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 28-02-2013, 10:20
chuottrang's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 120
Re: [Nghiêm túc] Tìm người cùng đi cafe Anh văn ở w7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhocconsoidong View Post
Why not "grandma"? just kidding

may be "hi baby"; im afraid i'll be author of new novel:"sister; i like u ver 2.0"...just kidding; too
sorry dude, I have bf already ...
__________________
em yêu anh ngã nghiêng, bồng bềnh niềm kiêu hãnh...
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 28-02-2013, 10:20
nhocconsoidong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 2,008
Re: [Nghiêm túc] Tìm người cùng đi cafe Anh văn ở w7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuottrang View Post
sorry dude, I have bf already ...
I have bf 2
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 28-02-2013, 10:21
Junior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 27
Re: [Nghiêm túc] Tìm người cùng đi cafe Anh văn ở w7

Hello chuottrang, i wonder if if i have your Ym or not. I want to speak english but i have no time. So, i think that it is better if we chat english together fist.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 28-02-2013, 10:21
chuottrang's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 120
Re: [Nghiêm túc] Tìm người cùng đi cafe Anh văn ở w7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhocconsoidong View Post
I have bf 2
lets share, =)).... just kidding... need to be ugly, strictly auntie now... my nephew makes a mess ... cya
__________________
em yêu anh ngã nghiêng, bồng bềnh niềm kiêu hãnh...
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 28-02-2013, 10:24
nhocconsoidong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 2,008
Re: [Nghiêm túc] Tìm người cùng đi cafe Anh văn ở w7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuottrang View Post
lets share, =)).... just kidding... need to be ugly, strictly auntie now... my nephew makes a mess ... cya
ok go go; good luck
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 28-02-2013, 10:28
chuottrang's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 120
Re: [Nghiêm túc] Tìm người cùng đi cafe Anh văn ở w7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonface View Post
Hello chuottrang, i wonder if if i have your Ym or not. I want to speak english but i have no time. So, i think that it is better if we chat english together fist.
sure can, you are welcome. I just put my YIM here for other who also wanna play a chat with me, but : no sexual harrasment pls, no fishing and pls tell me u r coming from Voz for me to easily put u guys in same group.
YIM: chuottrang2003
Skype: chuottrang
__________________
em yêu anh ngã nghiêng, bồng bềnh niềm kiêu hãnh...
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 28-02-2013, 10:34
nhocconsoidong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 2,008
Re: [Nghiêm túc] Tìm người cùng đi cafe Anh văn ở w7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuottrang View Post
sure can, you are welcome. I just put my YIM here for other who also wanna play a chat with me, but : no sexual harrasment pls, no fishing and pls tell me u r coming from Voz for me to easily put u guys in same group.
YIM: chuottrang2003
Skype: chuottrang
You play fb?? u know? a lot of F.A mems in voz here (except me; I have an pretty bear ). U should be careful when you add a new friend if u dont want trouble or anything else like that
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 28-02-2013, 10:37
chuottrang's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 120
Re: [Nghiêm túc] Tìm người cùng đi cafe Anh văn ở w7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhocconsoidong View Post
You play fb?? u know? a lot of F.A mems in voz here (except me; I have an pretty bear ). U should be careful when you add a new friend if u dont want trouble or anything else like that
I dun even care, becoz when Im back VN, Im sure that I will del all my infos, and some more... I will be settle down all my f******* S**** I make this time... btw, just have fun, no one knows the real me even meet me in real life.
__________________
em yêu anh ngã nghiêng, bồng bềnh niềm kiêu hãnh...
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 28-02-2013, 10:42
nhocconsoidong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 2,008
Re: [Nghiêm túc] Tìm người cùng đi cafe Anh văn ở w7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuottrang View Post
I dun even care, becoz when Im back VN, Im sure that I will del all my infos, and some more... I will be settle down all my f******* S**** I make this time... btw, just have fun, no one knows the real me even meet me in real life.
are u 007??? or agent
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:54.