Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9911  
Old 16-09-2012, 14:48
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm... View Post
TOIEC - 450 - My Dream
Dream more.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9912  
Old 16-09-2012, 15:40
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
That's why they invented proper noun.
Then, why are both "The Atlantic Ocean" and "The Atlantic" correct?
Reply With Quote
  #9913  
Old 16-09-2012, 15:49
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
Then, why are both "The Atlantic Ocean" and "The Atlantic" correct?
I misread your ealier question. Who told you "Mount Everest" was incorrect?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9914  
Old 16-09-2012, 17:41
mark_bk's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2012
Posts: 300
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Good everning ,everybody , how about today , was it good ?????
I were so boring that I didn't know what to do..................

Can anybody help me find a website to study English... I have already found the VOA special english , but I still want more , help me please
Reply With Quote
  #9915  
Old 16-09-2012, 17:48
TegamiJason's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 955
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_bk View Post
Good everning ,everybody , how about today , was it good ?????
I were so boring that I didn't know what to do..................

Can anybody help me find a website to study English... I have already found the VOA special english , but I still want more , help me please
did you try to google it ?????

__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9916  
Old 16-09-2012, 18:24
mark_bk's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2012
Posts: 300
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TegamiJason View Post
did you try to google it ?????

I know that I'm not good at English, but I don't use google to express my thought and I don't care whatever you think
Reply With Quote
  #9917  
Old 16-09-2012, 22:22
TegamiJason's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 955
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_bk View Post
I know that I'm not good at English, but I don't use google to express my thought and I don't care whatever you think
i don't understand what you said

you talked about irrlevant things
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9918  
Old 16-09-2012, 23:34
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I misread your ealier question. Who told you "Mount Everest" was incorrect?
"Mount Everest" is right, but why don't we say "The Mount Everest"?
Reply With Quote
  #9919  
Old 16-09-2012, 23:58
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
"Mount Everest" is right, but why don't we say "The Mount Everest"?
Check the rules of using articles for geographical nouns.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9920  
Old 17-09-2012, 00:29
tranhieuamg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 2,914
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Check the rules of using articles for geographical nouns.
there are even rules for that? I thought they decided the names on a whim and people just take them as given
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:54.