Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8941  
Old 15-07-2012, 14:37
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Jesus, Maria and Joseph.... its god damn fucking hot
Reply With Quote
  #8942  
Old 15-07-2012, 20:30
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 82
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
^
Your quote reminds me of Rammstein

du bist was du ißt
Yeah but it's not place for Deustch, dude
Reply With Quote
  #8943  
Old 15-07-2012, 20:49
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
are you saying that, the students in ielts 2 are pretty slow to learn and the ones in ielts 3 are much goddamn fast learners, and the middle one, breakfast, suits me?
yeah hope you will get the good IELTS result
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8944  
Old 15-07-2012, 21:19
gtr_271's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 1,106
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtr_271 View Post
Eh, I can really use a help right now guys
Anyone knows where can I take the SAT test in HN? And how to register?
Thx in advance guys
Felt the ignorance
__________________
i7 6700K | Noctua NH-U9S | Asus ROG Strix Z270I Gaming | G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3600 C16 | GTX 1080 Ti FE + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III + 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 PWM | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB + Crucial MX300 750GB + Seagate FireCuda 2TB | NCase M1 | Dell S2417DG
Dell Latitude E7470 | i7 6650U
Reply With Quote
  #8945  
Old 15-07-2012, 21:24
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
yeah hope you will get the good IELTS result
i dont know, man. what if i get the class that they chose for me?
Reply With Quote
  #8946  
Old 16-07-2012, 11:27
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I don't usually come here, but when I do, I correct people's mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
yeah hope you will get the good IELTS result
Quote:
Originally Posted by aihoicungkhongnoi View Post
Yeah but it's not place for Deustch, dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulScholes View Post
I hate Voz mods omg they are so childish.
we hate you too brainless kiddo. Why don't u just turn off computer & go do some homework?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I'll accept that i'm a lacoste if you give me some " sấu bao tử "
You are a lacoste when ppl say you're a lacoste, with our without your acceptance

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
someone set their nickname for a reason, but me don't like it, not one bit.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #8947  
Old 16-07-2012, 11:35
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ Haizzz
Reply With Quote
  #8948  
Old 16-07-2012, 12:06
Eternal Soul's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 36
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hello thims this's my first comment in this topic

Hope I won't get a bunch of bricks
__________________
[QUOTE=bibandeocolydo;48730820]đm con Vịt :choler:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=vitcon;48730857]đm thằng bibandeocolydo nhé :D[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8949  
Old 16-07-2012, 12:26
Thanh_Nien_Vui_Tinh's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 25
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Soul View Post
Hello thims this's my first comment in this topic

Hope I won't get a bunch of bricks
I'm swallowing your hope
__________________
Em đã lớn khôn
Reply With Quote
  #8950  
Old 16-07-2012, 12:33
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
^ Haizzz
Because facepalm or double-facepalms is too mainstream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Soul View Post
Hello thims this's my first comment in this topic

Hope I won't get a bunch of bricks
One does not simply get a bunch of bricks.

Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:43.