![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8861
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
turns black
Quote:
Quote:
If you read it that way, your pronunciation sucks.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#8862
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
, seems fine , maybe ill try . I still have one more question, is ili a good one? i heard rumors about ila but not ili .
|
|
#8863
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#8864
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
what do you mean
? anyway, ill go for the ktdc .
|
|
#8865
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
Wake yourself up, babe! |
| autumncloud.duong |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by autumncloud.duong |
|
#8866
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I believe I am not the only one who wants to know. Thanks! Can I have 1 slot?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#8867
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
yeah
you made the right choice when you come to KTDC Group, just tell the receptionist, Ms Kim, that I introduce you
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#8868
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hey you guys.
i'm confusing about ADV, ADJ . i've 2 sentences:Quote:
![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR] |
| beautifu.l.ife |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by beautifu.l.ife |
|
#8869
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Again, I feel a sense of pain.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE] |
|
#8870
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
for 2 it's a (or b? )generally there's not much differentiation going on when choosing either -ly or non-ly. i guess if the 2 adjs are meant to be supporting each other the one doing wing man role will act as an adv ie. -ly, otherwise it's non-ly.
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality |
| tranhieuamg |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tranhieuamg |
![]() |
|
|