![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8411
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
| Scorpius_Lonely |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Scorpius_Lonely |
|
#8412
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm gonna go to class at 7pm, dont rain plz
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
|
#8413
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
an idiom, equals it's raining fcking hard (not sure lol)
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
|
#8414
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
it means : It rains heavily and keep raining all day long ^^
@to those who wanna study in Aus: u need IELTS :P and it's far more easier than TOEFL ) )![]()
|
|
#8415
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670 - Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:) - Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#8416
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Funny that when I took IELTS, people told me that TOEFL was easier but back then it was still the original test, not iBT.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#8417
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#8418
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
| Scorpius_Lonely |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Scorpius_Lonely |
|
#8419
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'll train my Spiner Skill to lay u guy - Spiner Boss .
![]() ![]() I'll become Spiner Boss's Grandpa
|
| Scorpius_Lonely |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Scorpius_Lonely |
|
#8420
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
![]() |
|
|