![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...
Quote:
![]() Hè này Hulk về Chelsea nhé !
__________________
[QUOTE]“[I]Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.[/I]” [B]Donald Trump[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]“[I]Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.[/I]” [B]Cristiano Ronaldo[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]“[I]Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring.[/I]” [B]Johan Cruyff[/B][/QUOTE] |
| ..:: MTV ::.. ver 2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ..:: MTV ::.. ver 2 |
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...
Đại khái là Pipita bảo 6 năm qua là 1 trải nghiệm tuyệt vời với anh ,đội bóng và các đồng đội thật tuyệt vời , tôi hạnh phúc blah blah gì đấy và ko bao giờ quên giây phút này đại loại thế hồi sáng đọc ở đâu mà h quên cmnr
__________________
[COLOR="lime"]“All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.” [/COLOR] |
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...
Quote:
![]() Iker Can you hear me? Thanks you all for being here, this is your day and of these fantastis players that have brought us here/ We dont want to forget about the people that have helped us to achieve this. Working everyday to help us and make our lives easier/ A big applause to Manion, Turuta, Javi, Jorge...(kit guy, physio etc) Higuain [players and stadium singing "Higuain stay with us"] I cant find any words. I´m so grateful to this club, to all my team mates. ******** YEAH!! I wish/hope everything ends up right Cristiano Its been a pleasure to be here these 3 years. The more we win, the better. Next year we´ll want to win with the same spirits and with your support we can do it Pepe Thanks for all the support. Hope next year we´ll win even more titles to celebrate in this beautiful stadium Marcelo I´m very happy and I hope we´ll do this again next year. El Pirate Granero Good evening Many people are here but we miss one who worked hard to help us win this 32rd title. A big applause for Oscar Ribot It´s been a great season. This is the result of a lot of hard effort. Mourinho I only want to thank you all for this magical night. Madrid is the best club in the history and have won a lot of titles but this one will be the oone in the history books because it´ll be "the League of 100 points". The players will always be the players of the "100 points season" Quote:
![]()
|
| Leader Sandman |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Leader Sandman |
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...
Thím Făc Lesta nhận hàng này
![]() ![]()
__________________
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081654]Mà gái cam rên có khác gái Việt ko nhỉ :sexy:.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081694]pen nả hay khỏn ..số cờ rốn..ah..ah....khỏn khỏn :go:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081743]Thật không hay chém :chaymau:. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081769]dịch nhé : mạnh nữa đi anh...ah..ah..sướng quá... ::sweat:[/QUOTE] |
| One.Side.Love.Affair |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by One.Side.Love.Affair |
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...
2^ Ramos nữa đâu
tội Ramos vãi đánh rơi cúp 1 năm rồi mà có con nó còn nhớ dìm hàng ![]()
__________________
[COLOR="lime"]“All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.” [/COLOR] |
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...
Nghĩ lại éo đc xem thấy cay cú quá, k đc xúc động cùng các anh đẹp zai
![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
[SIZE="3"]WHO NEEDS...??? [/SIZE] |
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE]“[I]Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.[/I]” [B]Donald Trump[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]“[I]Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.[/I]” [B]Cristiano Ronaldo[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]“[I]Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring.[/I]” [B]Johan Cruyff[/B][/QUOTE] |
| ..:: MTV ::.. ver 2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ..:: MTV ::.. ver 2 |
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...
đang chiếu cái gì nè
__________________
[COLOR="lime"]“All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.” [/COLOR] |
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...
Có cần thiết phải thế này không, anh Mou thần tượng của em
__________________
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081654]Mà gái cam rên có khác gái Việt ko nhỉ :sexy:.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081694]pen nả hay khỏn ..số cờ rốn..ah..ah....khỏn khỏn :go:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081743]Thật không hay chém :chaymau:. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081769]dịch nhé : mạnh nữa đi anh...ah..ah..sướng quá... ::sweat:[/QUOTE] |
| One.Side.Love.Affair |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by One.Side.Love.Affair |
![]() |
|
|