Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7411  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:42
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
He can't neither speak nor think... just a plain gif.
What a blow to the artistry mind! =))
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7412  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:45
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
^
now you're no longer cool to me! =))))))
Didnt see your post here, but for the record, i listen to kpop too
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7413  
Old 09-05-2012, 14:26
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
It's kinda finding a good girl among bitches. I removed the game last week 'cus I found no one eager or know how to play it. So sad.
oh.That was a coincidence. I just removed it ten minutes before i read this cm. Really sad. I have played this game for a year and got a lot of friends
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7414  
Old 09-05-2012, 14:35
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries24 View Post
I haven't spoken English for a long time
now I find it's so difficult to express what I think in English
this happens all the time. if you have a friend, you can try to practice with him/her, unless talk to another you through mirror.
Reply With Quote
  #7415  
Old 09-05-2012, 14:57
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
He can't neither speak nor think... just a plain gif.
I would suck u twice and you'd mostly gone Coffee any time?
PS: a gaming guy can hardly procure a girlfriend.
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #7416  
Old 09-05-2012, 15:15
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Can anybody give me the structure or example about a sentence open with it is/was said that... Such as: Tim killed his wife yesterday. And u have to rewrite, it is(or was?) said that Tim...
And the same with people believe/ believed that...
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7417  
Old 09-05-2012, 17:02
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

It was said that/ beleived that Tim killed his wife yesterday.
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7418  
Old 09-05-2012, 17:04
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
I would suck u twice and you'd mostly gone Coffee any time?
PS: a gaming guy can hardly procure a girlfriend.
You would suck him?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7419  
Old 09-05-2012, 19:13
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
I would suck u twice and you'd mostly gone Coffee any time?
PS: a gaming guy can hardly procure a girlfriend.
*ouch*
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7420  
Old 09-05-2012, 21:21
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
Didnt see your post here, but for the record, i listen to kpop too
pardon, I don't get you. what's wrong with kpop?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:31.