Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7271  
Old 24-04-2012, 00:13
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuR View Post
sry honey, I wanted to sleep with u last night but I had ... diarrhea, I don't want to dirty ur canon
hate youwhy did i falling in love with you? u are bad GAY.Just go away and never come back
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7272  
Old 24-04-2012, 00:17
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by halley1989 View Post
I'm a virgin boy!!
Real.do you forget the first night with me?.You are so strong and manly.After that i had taken sick for 1 week
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7273  
Old 24-04-2012, 00:29
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ please.. you are really funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuR View Post
Hic, dốt tiếng Anh quá nên phải hỏi lại bằng tiếng Việt, ý em muốn hỏi là rốt cuộc tối hôm qua bác ý có ngủ được không chứ không phải muốn hỏi là tối qua có ngủ không. Nếu dùng "did" thì chỉ đơn thuần hỏi có ngủ không thôi mà dùng could cảm giác không ổn lắm, thấy thế nào ấy.
Couldnt you sleep last night?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7274  
Old 24-04-2012, 01:43
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
^ please.. you are really funny



Couldnt you sleep last night?
just for fun.why don't you sleep,now?
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7275  
Old 24-04-2012, 13:19
nvadragon's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 142
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Excuse me !
Could anyone help me to translate this sentence to vietnamese , please ?
"we hereby extend our full guarantee and warranty for goods offered for supply by the above firm against this invitation for Bids."

Thanks so much!!
Reply With Quote
  #7276  
Old 24-04-2012, 14:10
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Chúng tôi cam kết kèo dài thời gian bảo hành và bảo trì cho những sản phẩm đưa ra thị trường của công ty đối với lời mời (đấu giá/ của Bids) này
i dont know, your sentence is a bit complicated
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7277  
Old 24-04-2012, 14:44
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ guess it's good enough
Btw, I bet it's easier for us to translate from Eng to Vnese, not the other way around
Reply With Quote
  #7278  
Old 24-04-2012, 14:57
Black_Friday's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 310
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Could anyone help me,plz?? I wanna improve my listening. So if I listen to music,it can help me??
Reply With Quote
  #7279  
Old 24-04-2012, 15:26
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Friday View Post
Could anyone help me,plz?? I wanna improve my listening. So if I listen to music,it can help me??
yeah, listen to Nicki Minaj
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7280  
Old 24-04-2012, 16:07
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuR View Post
Hic, dốt tiếng Anh quá nên phải hỏi lại bằng tiếng Việt, ý em muốn hỏi là rốt cuộc tối hôm qua bác ý có ngủ được không chứ không phải muốn hỏi là tối qua có ngủ không. Nếu dùng "did" thì chỉ đơn thuần hỏi có ngủ không thôi mà dùng could cảm giác không ổn lắm, thấy thế nào ấy.
So.."Did you sleep last night or not?"
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:29.